Gigabyte ga-7vtxe+ Rev 1.0 minium Cpu needed for it to run ?

Old May 29th 04, 09:48 PM
We Live for the One we Die for the One

Default Gigabyte ga-7vtxe+ Rev 1.0 minium Cpu needed for it to run ?

Gigabyte ga-7vtxe+ Rev 1.0 minium Cpu needed for it to run ?

Ive got an Xp 2000 cpu slowest cpu i have, the system wont boot up i
get power to the board fine green light ect ?

Also how do i reset the CMOS ?

Thanks if you can help.

Also how well does the board overclock ?

Thanks again.

Old June 3rd 04, 02:36 AM
Another Anonymous

I have this same board. it will take any amd chip as long as its 200/266 fsb up
to an XP 2600+ (266fsb). I don't have the manual to mine and its a bear to open
the case, as I don't remember if theres a cmos clear jumper on the board. just
take out the battery for a few hrs and it should be cleared. if it still won't
boot up, swap out the cpu with another if you can spare. hope this helps.

Old June 4th 04, 07:03 PM
We Live for the One we Die for the One

Only got a Xp 2000 , should the battery tak eout worj to clear the
CMOS, as i don't think it has a jumper to do it ?

Just trying to see if the board is toast or not if its not i can use
it for a backup system

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 01:36:29 GMT, "Another Anonymous"
wrote:

I have this same board. it will take any amd chip as long as its 200/266 fsb up
to an XP 2600+ (266fsb). I don't have the manual to mine and its a bear to open
the case, as I don't remember if theres a cmos clear jumper on the board. just
take out the battery for a few hrs and it should be cleared. if it still won't
boot up, swap out the cpu with another if you can spare. hope this helps.

.. .