Help with older GA-7VRXP v1.1

Old October 14th 03, 01:11 PM
Zilla

Default Help with older GA-7VRXP v1.1

Help with a fundamental setup for GA-7VRXP v1.1 board.

Board supports 266 MHz FSB and DDR-333, and I have an
AMD Athlon 1800 XP and Crucial DDR333 512MB. I have
the system clock set to 135MHz right now; any higher setting
crashes the PC. Seems like I can o'clock higher that 135MHz,
can't I?

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC

Old October 19th 03, 05:51 PM
GreggMendel

I can only get to about 138 reliably with mine (266MHz Athlon XP 2600+,
1536MB Apacer PC2700): anything higher runs for a while, but BSODs
eventually. You might do better if you reduce memory timings: I've never
tried that.

Older Socket A mobo?? TANKIE General 1 April 7th 04 03:03 AM
Video Card in older motherboard Sigmun General 2 March 13th 04 12:55 PM
See through label CD-Rs have problems in older CD-ROM drives? [email protected] Cdr 3 January 16th 04 06:50 AM
Liteon LTR-48246S older firmware source? FOR7b Cdr 10 October 19th 03 01:18 PM
Upgrading Older System Biff Homebuilt PC's 8 June 26th 03 04:38 AM