Gigabyte rebates - BAD NEWS

Old January 20th 09, 12:59 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Wonderman

Default Gigabyte rebates - BAD NEWS

Sorry to report my original mailing of September 22, 2008 to get my $25 -
with a 10 - 12 week due date - has passed 17 weeks today and I am getting
nothing but BS from the CA and TW offices. All materials OK - just not
paying ! Anyone else ?

Old January 20th 09, 01:01 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Venger[_2_]

Wonderman wrote:
Sorry to report my original mailing of September 22, 2008 to get my $25
- with a 10 - 12 week due date - has passed 17 weeks today and I am
getting nothing but BS from the CA and TW offices. All materials OK -
just not paying ! Anyone else ?

One of the very large rebate processing houses went bankrupt - yours may
be affected.

Venger
Old January 20th 09, 01:27 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Wonderman

Thanks. I did check. This isnt the one. This is Velocity Fulfillments in
AZ. They arent the culprit though, GIGABYTE is ! The fulfillment people
told me in no uncertain terms that GIGABYTE hasnt sent the money.

Old January 20th 09, 12:26 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
bushlyed

On Jan 19, 7:01*pm, Venger wrote:
Wonderman wrote:
Sorry to report my original mailing of September 22, 2008 to get my $25
- with a 10 - 12 week due date - has passed 17 weeks today and I am
getting nothing but BS from the CA and TW offices. *All materials OK -
just not paying ! *Anyone else ?

One of the very large rebate processing houses went bankrupt - yours may
be affected.

Venger

Here is what Venger posted in the Cowboys newsgroup after he said he
would never darken the group again:

I see you and your retarded submissive gimp are polluting the
Cardinals
newsgroup with your cross-posted idiocy. Choking the meager life out
of
their newsgroup now that you've turned the Cowboys group into a fetid
****pile?

Perhaps the Cowboys woeful turn of events is just karma for having
turds
like Obsessor and the pederast Bushlyed in the fanbase.

Cardinal fans, you deserve better having made your first Super Bowl
than
to have to listen to these inbred miscreants. On behalf of Cowboys
fans,
good luck, and our apologies about these two turds - if abortion were
legal in the 127th trimester, we'd have solved the problem for you.

=======

This was a personal vindictive attack upon me and another person when
we did nothing to him.

What is terribly hypocritical of Venger is the fact that people can
post anything that want, off topic, so long as it agrees with him, but
post something disagreement and he goes ape like.

You see his vicious, malicious, foul-mouth attack of people in his
posts, always starting the personal attacks then getting all huffy
when people respond in kind.

He is just mad because the world is changing today and there is
nothing an insignificant person like him can do about it.

Vengiebaby, I don't feel your pain but I certainly am enjoying it.
Old January 20th 09, 04:16 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Venger[_2_]

bushlyed wrote:
On Jan 19, 7:01 pm, Venger wrote:
Wonderman wrote:
Sorry to report my original mailing of September 22, 2008 to get my $25
- with a 10 - 12 week due date - has passed 17 weeks today and I am
getting nothing but BS from the CA and TW offices. All materials OK -
just not paying ! Anyone else ?

One of the very large rebate processing houses went bankrupt - yours may
be affected.

Venger

Here is what Venger posted in the Cowboys newsgroup after he said he
would never darken the group again:

BWAHAHWAHWAHHAHWAHWHAHAHAHA....

You mind****ed retard, now you have an interest in Nvidia cards?

Keep yapping on the end of my leash, retard. Do you realize how pathetic
you look?

Venger
Old March 2nd 09, 08:11 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Yankee Clipper

I too purchased a Gigabyte product that came with a rebate on
10-27-2008. I still have not received the rebate check. I filed a
complaint with the Better Business Bureau. During the complaint process
I learned that Gigabyte has 4 company names all with an "F" rating with
the BBB. Buyers may want to rethink purchasing any Gigabyte products
that are listed with a rebate

Canon rebates - good news Deputy Dog Printers 1 June 9th 05 12:47 AM
Rebates [email protected] General 19 April 18th 04 11:32 PM
hp s20 owners, some good news and bad news Bongo Scanners 0 April 15th 04 12:45 AM
Minolta 5400: bad news, good news Dan Marder Scanners 1 October 16th 03 06:20 PM
Rebates Stephen Rabinowitz Compaq Computers 0 September 4th 03 06:15 AM