PhysX - Warmonger- 8800GT - driver 178.23

Old November 9th 08, 11:27 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Beemer

Default PhysX - Warmonger- 8800GT - driver 178.23

I installed the 178.23 driver for my 8800GT 512kB. It loads the Physx
engine and the demos work fine. I then downloaded the Physx game demos The
Great Kulu which works well an The Warmonger which crashes to a black screen
even when just showing the options page.

Has anyone got the Warmonger demo working with a EP45 motherboard? All my
settings are the optimised settings with no overclocking. Corsair dominator
2 x 4GB at 2.1V

Beemer

Old November 10th 08, 08:59 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Beemer

"Beemer" wrote in message
I installed the 178.23 driver for my 8800GT 512kB. It loads the Physx
engine and the demos work fine. I then downloaded the Physx game demos The
Great Kulu which works well an The Warmonger which crashes to a black
screen even when just showing the options page.

Has anyone got the Warmonger demo working with a EP45 motherboard? All
my settings are the optimised settings with no overclocking. Corsair
dominator 2 x 4GB at 2.1V

Beemer

correction - memory is 2 x 2GB

Beemer