Please don't feed the troll == Skybuck Flying

Old August 1st 08, 09:10 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Jack

Default Please don't feed the troll == Skybuck Flying

He's already contaminated several other high quality NG's......PLEASE
refrain from responding!! :-(

Old August 1st 08, 11:44 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Geoff

High quality??

These types of newsgroups are frequented by what seems to be college boys
trying to prove to everyone they know everything and you know nothing.

It reminds me of the admins on wikipedia except most of them are highschool
kids.

Sometimes the groups settle down then a new flock of 'I know all/you know
nothing' people start posting.

--g

Old August 2nd 08, 01:05 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Grant[_2_]

Have you even read any of SkyBrick Fartings posts? Man this guy almost
makes me want to
killfile all of usenet to avoid any more of his babbling posts. Besides the
power button he has
absolutely no concept about computers and does everything he can to ignore
helpful posters.

His PC needs a protection from abuse order and he personally makes a
compelling argument
for retroactive abortions.

m...

Old August 2nd 08, 02:45 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
William

"geoff" wrote in message
m...
High quality??

These types of newsgroups are frequented by what seems to be college boys
trying to prove to everyone they know everything and you know nothing.

It reminds me of the admins on wikipedia except most of them are
highschool kids.

Sometimes the groups settle down then a new flock of 'I know all/you know
nothing' people start posting.

--g

How true. Their is quite a discussion in psychology circles about the
"I'm Special" generation we have wrote. They want everything given to them,
and they know everything worth knowing, and you know nothing. And how dare
you tell them what to do.

Hard times for them when they meet the real world for the first time and
find out no one gives a dam about them. It's everywhere - usergroups,
bloggs, college, work, print media and television.

William

Old August 7th 08, 12:20 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Geoff

Have you even read any of SkyBrick Fartings posts? Man this guy almost
makes me want to
killfile all of usenet

There you have it, a guy asks about firewalls in the pc-homebuilt group and
the thread has morphed into a BDSM thread, and why? The guy
disagreed/criticized the other poster, so now he is the enemy and needs to
be taken down at all costs.

College boys are fun to watch sometimes, I suppose, but 'high quality', as
the OP wrote, is usually absent.

--g