Quakewars runs extremely well on Skybuck's Dream PC (X2 3800+, Two GTX 7900 in SLI)

Old September 12th 07, 04:37 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying

Default Quakewars runs extremely well on Skybuck's Dream PC (X2 3800+, Two GTX 7900 in SLI)

Hi,

The power of my PC is just fricking amazing

All high and everything smoooooooth as butter.

Game pretty cool as well... first day was confusing, second day was fun.

The power of the two GTX is amazing... and the X2 is probably filling them
up quite nicely as well =D

LOL.

(Note: I play on non-punkbuster servers only, just in case ! )

Bye,
Skybuck ========DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Old September 12th 07, 05:36 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying

Yeah

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old September 12th 07, 07:10 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Quad_Damage[_2_]

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Yeah

Bye,
Skybuck.

Only x2 3800?

Old September 12th 07, 11:14 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying

"Quad_Damage" wrote in message

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Yeah