XFX 6600GT 128MB driver

Old August 20th 07, 08:03 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Dude

Default XFX 6600GT 128MB driver

Whats the best driver for this card XFX 6600GT 128MB. I would also
like to see if I can overclock it a little so what tool is best for
doing that to please.
If you can provide links for the driver and OC tool I would appreciate
it.

Thanks,
Chris

Old August 26th 07, 11:17 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Dude

On Aug 20, 12:03 am, Dude wrote:
Whats the best driver for this card XFX 6600GT 128MB. I would also
like to see if I can overclock it a little so what tool is best for
doing that to please.
If you can provide links for the driver and OC tool I would appreciate
it.

Thanks,
Chris

Six days later and no response. Really??? no one has had this card or
any advise
hmmm

Chris

Old August 26th 07, 11:28 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
DRS

"Dude" wrote in message
oups.com
On Aug 20, 12:03 am, Dude wrote:
Whats the best driver for this card XFX 6600GT 128MB. I would also
like to see if I can overclock it a little so what tool is best for
doing that to please.
If you can provide links for the driver and OC tool I would
appreciate it.

Thanks,
Chris

Six days later and no response. Really??? no one has had this card or
any advise
hmmm

Google is your friend.

Old August 26th 07, 02:16 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Beladi Nasralla

On Aug 20, 4:03 pm, Dude wrote:
Whats the best driver for this card XFX 6600GT 128MB. I would also
like to see if I can overclock it a little so what tool is best for
doing that to please.
If you can provide links for the driver and OC tool I would appreciate
it.

Thanks,
Chris

1. Get any driver for the past year off nVidia website.

2. For overclocking, download CoolBits.

Old August 26th 07, 02:40 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Rich

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 07:03:49 -0000, Dude
wrote:

Whats the best driver for this card XFX 6600GT 128MB. I would also
like to see if I can overclock it a little so what tool is best for
doing that to please.
If you can provide links for the driver and OC tool I would appreciate
it.

Thanks,
Chris

Is it really worth while over clocking this? You can get a 7600GT
second hand from ebay for about £35.00. It would be double the speed
and you would have no heating problems that could destroy your whole
computer.

Rich
Old August 27th 07, 06:40 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Dude

On Aug 26, 3:28 am, "DRS" wrote:
"Dude" wrote in message

oups.com

On Aug 20, 12:03 am, Dude wrote:
Whats the best driver for this card XFX 6600GT 128MB. I would also
like to see if I can overclock it a little so what tool is best for
doing that to please.
If you can provide links for the driver and OC tool I would
appreciate it.

Thanks,
Chris

Six days later and no response. Really??? no one has had this card or
any advise
hmmm

Google is your friend.

Then I guess there is no point in these news groups.
We can all just Google for other peoples opinions and experiences from
now on.
I vote we shut this NG down.
does anyone second that?

Old August 27th 07, 07:17 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
DRS

"Dude" wrote in message
ps.com
On Aug 26, 3:28 am, "DRS" wrote:
"Dude" wrote in message
oups.com

[...]

Six days later and no response. Really??? no one has had this card
or any advise
hmmm

Google is your friend.

Then I guess there is no point in these news groups.
We can all just Google for other peoples opinions and experiences from
now on.
I vote we shut this NG down.
does anyone second that?

We still need the newsgroup. We just don't need people asking the same
tired old questions over and over and over again. 99% of all reasonable
questions have already been asked and answered. "What is the best driver
for my two year old card?" and "How can I use CoolBits with the new Control
Panel?" are right up near the top of that list.

Old August 27th 07, 07:33 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Paul

Dude wrote:
On Aug 26, 3:28 am, "DRS" wrote:
"Dude" wrote in message

oups.com

On Aug 20, 12:03 am, Dude wrote:
Whats the best driver for this card XFX 6600GT 128MB. I would also
like to see if I can overclock it a little so what tool is best for
doing that to please.
If you can provide links for the driver and OC tool I would
appreciate it.
Thanks,
Chris
Six days later and no response. Really??? no one has had this card or
any advise
hmmm

Google is your friend.

Then I guess there is no point in these news groups.
We can all just Google for other peoples opinions and experiences from
now on.
I vote we shut this NG down.
does anyone second that?

Overclocking...
http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?id=13
http://www.majorgeeks.com/downloads22.html

Driver questions...
http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php

http://www.altavista.com/web/adv

[Manual line wrapped as my server won't accept posts with long lines...]

http://www.altavista.com/web/results...dr iver&aqp=&
aqo=&aqn=&kgs=1&kls=0&dt=tmperiod&d2=0&dfr%5Bd%5D= 1&dfr%5Bm%5D=1&dfr%5By%5D=1980&dto%
5Bd%5D=26&dto%5Bm%5D=8&dto%5By%5D=2007&filetype=&r c=dmn&swd=forums.nvidia.com&lh=&nbq=10

81.98 wins. Search time - 5 minutes.

Paul