driver for NVIDIA 4200

Old July 19th 07, 03:10 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Gerd Altmann

Default driver for NVIDIA 4200

What are the latest drivers suitable for a Nvidia 4200 graphic card?
Gerd
Old July 19th 07, 03:52 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Maincat

Running 93.71 here - very stable.

--
Steve
CompTIA A+, Network+, MCP, MCDST

Old July 25th 07, 12:01 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Pablo Contreras[_2_]

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:52:05 GMT, "Maincat"
wrote:

Running 93.71 here - very stable.

Would that work for the NVidia GeForce 6600 Inno3D? I upgraded
to the the 94.24 drivers but they did not work that well. (See my
earlier post)..

Regards,
Pablo.

Old July 26th 07, 09:52 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Larry Roberts

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 12:01:58 +0100, Pablo Contreras
**--thanks--**

wrote:

Running 93.71 here - very stable.

Would that work for the NVidia GeForce 6600 Inno3D? I upgraded
to the the 94.24 drivers but they did not work that well. (See my
earlier post)..

Regards,
Pablo.

I didn't see your original post, but the 93.71, as well as the
94.24 drivers should work. I have a 6600GT in my second machine, and
the 94.24 drivers work great. When you installed the 94.24 drivers,
did you uninstall them from the Window's Add/Remove control panel,
then use Driver Cleaner Pro to clean any leftover files, or registry
entries from old drivers before installing the new drivers? It
sometimes is necessary to do this as just installing them over old
drivers, or not cleaning old leftover files can cause problems. If all
of this fails, I usually try a format, and reinstall of the OS, but
that's just me.
Old July 30th 07, 09:26 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Pablo Contreras

wrote:

Running 93.71 here - very stable.

Would that work for the NVidia GeForce 6600 Inno3D? I upgraded
to the the 94.24 drivers but they did not work that well. [...snip]

I didn't see your original post, but the 93.71, as well as the
94.24 drivers should work. I have a 6600GT in my second machine, and
the 94.24 drivers work great. When you installed the 94.24 drivers,
did you uninstall them from the Window's Add/Remove control panel,
then use Driver Cleaner Pro to clean any leftover files, or registry
entries from old drivers before installing the new drivers? It
sometimes is necessary to do this as just installing them over old
drivers, or not cleaning old leftover files can cause problems. If all
of this fails, I usually try a format, and reinstall of the OS, but
that's just me.

I'm not sure why you should have to do all that but I see what you
mean. Next time I get Driver Cleaner Pro. :-)

Pablo.

Stable driver for ti 4200 HFS Nvidia Videocards 4 November 23rd 05 03:59 PM
Nvidia GF 4200 Marek Overclocking 1 June 15th 05 11:44 AM
NVidia 4200 TV-Out on I8600 Diwaker Gupta Nvidia Videocards 1 January 29th 04 06:02 PM
NVidia 4200 TV-Out on I8600 Diwaker Gupta Nvidia Videocards 0 January 26th 04 04:44 AM
Best Driver for GF4 Ti 4200 8x .YC Nvidia Videocards 1 November 21st 03 10:25 PM