Over clocking tab under Vista

Old July 4th 07, 05:30 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Wolfbane

Default Over clocking tab under Vista

I just installed Vista home premium and installed the latest nvidia drivers
for my 7800GS, how do I get back the overclocking tab in the control panel?

Old July 4th 07, 11:57 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Corvus

"Wolfbane" wrote in message
I just installed Vista home premium and installed the latest nvidia

drivers
for my 7800GS, how do I get back the overclocking tab in the control

panel?

The embedded OC functions are part of the classic control panel, which has
been removed completely for Vista.

Old July 4th 07, 12:34 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
oldwolf[_2_]

I missed that bit about vista.
I think you can use Ntune, but I think there is a reg file to allow the
classic control panel under vista. have a look on google for it. I only read
it about 2 days ago.

.. .

Old July 7th 07, 03:59 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Wolfbane

"Shrek1970" wrote in message
coolbits doesn't work in vista, u need to get rivatuner 2.01, works a
treat in vista

Hey thanks, I'd forgotten about Rivatuner, I'll give it a try as nothing
else seems to work.

Rob.

'clocking xp-ms dr ratt Overclocking AMD Processors 0 April 2nd 05 01:44 AM
over clocking ERIC SHAIK AMD x86-64 Processors 0 March 8th 05 04:02 AM
Over clocking p4 1.5 ghz Neerav Intel 4 July 23rd 04 08:01 AM
CPU Over clocking redrider Overclocking 17 March 15th 04 11:01 AM
FSB Clocking Blueyonder Overclocking AMD Processors 6 November 22nd 03 03:22 AM