Need Duel Analog VGA Ports: Any Suggestions beside GeForce FX 5200?

Old June 13th 07, 02:32 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
nobody

Default Need Duel Analog VGA Ports: Any Suggestions beside GeForce FX 5200?

My built in video on my new Asus does not support duel analog signals. I
have a FX 5200 from my former mb but it is AGP and I do not have an AGP slot
on the new MB; just PCI and PCIex.

I'm not a gamer, just got used to using duel analog LCDs so performance is
not critical. Do any other Nvidia cards support duel analog VGA? I don't
want to switch brands as learning the Nvidia software took long enough and
once it was ''tuned' I was happy with the performance.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Old June 13th 07, 03:05 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
xmradio[_2_]

"Nobody" wrote in message
My built in video on my new Asus does not support
duel analog signals. I have a FX 5200 from my former
mb but it is AGP and I do not have an AGP slot on the
new MB; just PCI and PCIex.

I'm not a gamer, just got used to using duel analog
LCDs so performance is not critical. Do any other
Nvidia cards support duel analog VGA? I don't want to
switch brands as learning the Nvidia software took
long enough and once it was ''tuned' I was happy with
the performance.

Thanks for any suggestions.

I have 2 nvidia quadro fx 560 running on 2 boxes. They
support analog. I use their stretch view feature.

Intel dual core, asus p5b-3 mb, 2gb mem.. 2 19"
envision lcds from costco

xman

Old June 13th 07, 10:52 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Dan[_8_]

Are there not converters you could use?

Dan

Old June 13th 07, 11:28 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
DaveW[_4_]

You can buy simple adapters that plug into any video card's DVI port and
convert it to VGA pins.

--
DaveW