nvidia - Desktop Profiles

Old April 16th 07, 08:43 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
[email protected]

Default nvidia - Desktop Profiles

Is there any way i can give all users of a PC the same nvidia desktop
profile (ie with multi monitor setup)
At the moment I have to run the Desktop Management Setup Wizard for
each user.

I'm in an office environment, and would rather not have to configure
the displays each time a new user logs on to the PC.

I guess there must be someway of doing it but just cant work it out.
I'm using the latest drivers downloaded from nvidia.com, with an
Nvidia Quadro NVS280, on Windows XP SP2.

Any ideas welcome,
Cheers
Steve

nVidia Desktop Manager Will Nvidia Videocards 1 November 23rd 06 06:36 PM
nVidia Game Profiles RHinNC Nvidia Videocards 4 October 27th 06 06:00 PM
NVidia Profiles? @sh Nvidia Videocards 0 July 3rd 06 11:18 AM
First Nvidia driver with games profiles ? Sharanga Dayananda Nvidia Videocards 0 January 29th 05 09:29 AM
NVIDIA NVIEW desktop manager profiles - what good are they? Reviewer2003 Nvidia Videocards 1 July 1st 03 12:49 AM