Drivers Vista X64 for HP nx9105

Old December 30th 06, 10:02 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,comp.sys.hp.hardware
Carmiel

Default Drivers Vista X64 for HP nx9105

Hello,
I'am looking for some drivers Vista x64, compatible with the notebook
nx9105 :

- GeForce4 440 Go (64M)
I'tried the driver of nVidia, but I get an error 43 when starting
- Texas Instruments PCI (TI-PCI) 1520 and 1620 Cardbus Controller (Media
Card Reader)

Thanks for your anwser

Old December 30th 06, 03:08 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,comp.sys.hp.hardware
HH

I seriously doubt Compaq will provide Vista 64 drivers for any of their
notebooks that do not come with the OS preinstalled. Might try TI for
drivers.

HH

Old December 30th 06, 06:02 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,comp.sys.hp.hardware
Carmiel

I hope your are wrong ;-(

I did not found driver for it. wait and see
Old December 30th 06, 08:31 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,comp.sys.hp.hardware
Benjamin Gawert

* Carmiel:

I'am looking for some drivers Vista x64, compatible with the notebook
nx9105 :

- GeForce4 440 Go (64M)
I'tried the driver of nVidia, but I get an error 43 when starting

Sure, since Nvidia usually only provides desktop gfx drivers. Drivers
for mobile GPUs have to come from the computer manufacturer...

- Texas Instruments PCI (TI-PCI) 1520 and 1620 Cardbus Controller (Media
Card Reader)

No drivers.

Really, if I were you I'd use 32bit Vista instead. Despite the BS that
often is spread around x64 is *not* faster or better. If you don't have
more than 4GB of memory (which is very unlikely in the nx9105) and
native x64 applications I strongly recommend you use the 32bit Vista
instead.

Benjamin
Old December 30th 06, 09:49 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,comp.sys.hp.hardware
Carmiel

Thank's for the advise. I think I'll follow it.
The question should be, how to reinstall x32 uppon x64 without
reinstalling all programs.