Which is the better videocard between BFG 6800 ULTRA agp and XFX7800GS extr. agp

Old December 15th 06, 10:13 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Rolando

Default Which is the better videocard between BFG 6800 ULTRA agp and XFX7800GS extr. agp

Hi.

I'll want say which is the better videocard between:

- BFG 6800 ULTRA 256mb agp
- XFX 7800GS extreme edition 256mb agp

And why?

Many thanks,
Rolando.
Old December 16th 06, 05:03 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
heycarnut

Rolando wrote:
Hi.

I'll want say which is the better videocard between:

- BFG 6800 ULTRA 256mb agp
- XFX 7800GS extreme edition 256mb agp

And why?

Many thanks,
Rolando.

I have both among my collection of 50 or so cards...

The 7800GS is a bit faster stock than a 6800U stock. It will overclock
like crazy, however, compared to the 6800U, at least the three I use
do. In this case, especially at high resolutions and with eye-candy
turned up, it is quite a bit faster than the 6800U. I see over 50%
better frame rates in the slower parts of say far cry at 1600x1200 with
the goodies turned up, and the card running ~15% overclocked.

Old December 16th 06, 07:59 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
groh

Rolando Wrote:
Hi.

I'll want say which is the better videocard between:

- BFG 6800 ULTRA 256mb agp
- XFX 7800GS extreme edition 256mb agp

And why?

Many thanks,
Rolando.

Hi Rolando!

There is new "King of the AGP" Radeon X1950 Pro AGP!! It's coming soon
release anytime this week.... It's faster than both 7800gs & 6800
Ultra!!!!! Good price and come with 512mb!!!

I ll buy it when it's release! Here more information abt Radeon X1950
Pro AGP

Daimond Viper info.

http://www.diamondmm.com/X1950PRO512AGP.php

GeCube Info.

http://www.gecube.com/products-detail.php?prod_id=63640

Sapphire Info.

http://tinyurl.com/u5v9d

You can type "X1950 Pro Agp" in Google, there is more information about
that...

X1950 Pro AGP is new King!!!

My mobo

Intel 3.06ghz
768 Rambus PC800 memory
100 gb HD
Radeon 9800 Pro 128mb (yay! about the time to upgrade!!! )
WinXP
500watt PU

--
groh
Old December 17th 06, 10:55 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Rolando

groh ha scritto:

Hi Rolando!

There is new "King of the AGP" Radeon X1950 Pro AGP!! It's coming soon
release anytime this week.... It's faster than both 7800gs & 6800
Ultra!!!!! Good price and come with 512mb!!!

hi,
but my friend want give me one of these....
It's a gift,because he sell both videocard.