creative drivers available anywhere???

Old July 29th 06, 04:40 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
DrB

Default creative drivers available anywhere???

Have a creative 3d blaster banshee card whose driver is messed up. Can not
find a replacement. Does anyone know where I can find one to run on WinXP?

Thanks for your help.

Old July 29th 06, 06:22 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Bob Knowlden

One place:

http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?id=11

Whether the 3rd party ones would be better than the ones included with XP, I
have no idea. I haven't owned any 3dfx cards since a Voodoo 2, which was
never used under XP.

Old July 30th 06, 05:26 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
First of One

3dfx didn't live long enough to see the release of WinXP. Thus, you won't
find official Banshee drivers supporting 3D.

Your best bet is one of the drivers he
http://www.3dfxzone.it/dir/3dfx/banshee/winxp.htm

Old August 4th 06, 12:09 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
DrB

Default creative drivers available anywhere??? - gave up

Tried the sites provided but my card must be too old to find one. So I
bought a new card. Thanks for your help.

DrB