Help! Looking for R92LE driver

Old July 27th 06, 02:40 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
billygoat

Default Help! Looking for R92LE driver

ATI/Radeon R92LE (V1.3) 128mb graphic card-having some problems running
Flight Sim2004 (no problems with most other games though??), it's been
suggested I download the latest drivers, but ATI site is a confusing
minefield of useless and non-relevant information-no help there...!
Anyone point me in the right direction for said drivers please?
Many thanks
BillyGoat

Old July 27th 06, 03:29 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
First of One

Might as well download them here, less confusing:
http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?id=18

This is assuming you are using WinXP 32-bit. The latest is Catalyst 6.6.

Are you using the Catalyst Control Center right now?

ups.com...

Old July 27th 06, 04:08 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
billygoat

Are you using the Catalyst Control Center right now?

"""""BLUSH"""""" don't know........I'm a relative newbie.......!
I'll try downloading that though, cheers.
billy

UPDATE: downloaded ok but got the following error messages when trying
to install it-"INF error, video driver not found. Setup was unable to
complete the installation. Try to setup your display adapter with a
standard VGA driver before running setup".

?

Old July 27th 06, 05:03 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
First of One

Be sure to remove your existing ATi Display Driver and Control Panel before
attempting to install the new drivers. If those two items don't show up in
Windows Add/Remove Programs, Use the Catalyst Uninstaller utility:

http://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894&task=knowledge&questionID=1 447

Do everything from an Administrator's account.

oups.com...

Old July 27th 06, 09:36 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
billygoat

OK here's the latest in the saga if anyone is interested...I've done as
the previous posters suggested but still get the error messages. I even
did a full reformat and re-install, but still it didn't work...
I guess I'll just have to accept that my pc and graphics card aint up
to playing graphic hungry games like FS2004. It's not a particularly
well-specced system-AMD Sempron 2800 (1.6GHz)/512mb ram and of course
the Radeon 9200SE graphic card.
Many thanks to all who took the trouble to help!
cheers
Billygoat

Old July 27th 06, 11:30 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
job

"billygoat" wrote in message
oups.com...

OK here's the latest in the saga if anyone is interested...I've done as
the previous posters suggested but still get the error messages. I even
did a full reformat and re-install, but still it didn't work...
I guess I'll just have to accept that my pc and graphics card aint up
to playing graphic hungry games like FS2004. It's not a particularly
well-specced system-AMD Sempron 2800 (1.6GHz)/512mb ram and of course
the Radeon 9200SE graphic card.
Many thanks to all who took the trouble to help!
cheers
Billygoat

Are you folowing instructions to the letter.Have you re-nstalled DirectX9C
and your motherboard drivers afyter the format?
The system should be able to play that game with some of the higher details
turned down and lower resolution.

AMD nF4 and nF4 X16 -- new unified motherboard driver V6.86 John Lewis Gigabyte Motherboards 0 July 13th 06 05:04 AM
Odd Lockups Imrik General 3 May 2nd 06 01:46 PM
AIW 9800pro and Age of Conquerors = Black screen axexango Ati Videocards 2 February 29th 04 04:11 PM
Radeon 7500 Saphire Windows ME Problem Pamela and Howard Signa Gateway Computers 5 February 17th 04 10:07 PM