No DVI throughput ??

Old April 4th 06, 05:56 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default No DVI throughput ??

I've got a samsung 19' flatscreen hooked up to my new GF6800GT bij DVI
digital cable, and everything worked fine.

I 've got the latest detonators installed.

I hooked up de analog cable of the screen to another computer and that
worked fine. never should have done that.

Now, when i start up my regular computer, i can see bios-boot up just fine,
followed by the winxp logo, but then, everything goes black. the monitor
looses input.

This is really annoying, because my card only has digital outputs.

What should i do? please help!

Old April 4th 06, 06:10 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

"Sjoerd" schreef in bericht
I've got a samsung 19' flatscreen hooked up to my new GF6800GT bij DVI
digital cable, and everything worked fine.

I 've got the latest detonators installed.

I hooked up de analog cable of the screen to another computer and that
worked fine. never should have done that.

Now, when i start up my regular computer, i can see bios-boot up just
fine, followed by the winxp logo, but then, everything goes black. the
monitor looses input.

This is really annoying, because my card only has digital outputs.

What should i do? please help!

GOT IT

I did a F8 boot in safemode - system restore and everything works fine
again!

Old April 7th 06, 03:37 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Might try installing drivers with ur dvi monitor in safe mode and it should
enable dvi again.

"Sjoerd" schreef in bericht