7600GT X64 Drivers Available?

Old March 31st 06, 07:17 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default 7600GT X64 Drivers Available?

All,

I am having a hard time getting my new NX7600GT-T2D card up and running
in a brand new install of Windows XP Professional X64. I have a new K8N
SLI-f motherboard, 1GB Corsair RAM, and 3800+ x2 64 bit CPU, and I
cannot get find a workable driver for my card anywhere... Is there
something wrong with my card, or does the driver not exist yet?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Nag

Old April 19th 06, 11:14 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
All,

I am having a hard time getting my new NX7600GT-T2D card up and running
in a brand new install of Windows XP Professional X64. I have a new K8N
SLI-f motherboard, 1GB Corsair RAM, and 3800+ x2 64 bit CPU, and I
cannot get find a workable driver for my card anywhere... Is there
something wrong with my card, or does the driver not exist yet?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Nag

After a few more hours of research, I found another driver set on 3d
Guru with 7600GT card supported. The Forceware version of this file is
84.21. You can find the driver download page he

I'll test the driver set tonight and see if it fixes the issue. I still
have not found a driver for this card from NVidia directly. The latest
driver set they have, 81.98 does not include support for the 7600GT.

Strange isn't it... how others have newer drivers and nvidia has older ?

(There website/distribution method/people are probably lagging behind
)

Bye,
Skybuck...

Old April 19th 06, 02:17 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
. nl...

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
[...]

I just looked on nVidia's site, and found 84.25 WHQL x64 drivers. I guess
they aren't behind after all.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp64_84.25.html

RF.

64-bit Gold Fingers Homebuilt PC's 6 March 24th 06 06:00 PM
Seagate Barracuda 160 GB IDE becomes corrupted. RMA? Dan_Musicant Storage (alternative) 79 February 28th 06 09:23 AM
what version drivers to install for new setup of aiw600pro agit8er Ati Videocards 1 December 5th 05 12:17 AM
Help with removing ancient "Platinum XG300" drivers Joshua Martin Nvidia Videocards 1 April 28th 04 10:47 PM
Forceware Drivers PBM Nvidia Videocards 2 February 20th 04 10:53 PM