Using two different PCIEx Cards?

Old March 7th 06, 10:50 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default Using two different PCIEx Cards?

Hello,

I was wondering if on my DFI SLI-DR (nForce 4 SLI) motherboard would be
possible to mount a X300SE together with my 6600 GT and having them
working each one by itself. So I could have one OS where I could use
the ATI card and one with the nVidia one... maybe, if possible, even
both on the same os with 4 monitor support.

What do you think?

Thanks in advance,
--
Poochie©

Old March 9th 06, 06:47 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

"Poochie©" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,

I was wondering if on my DFI SLI-DR (nForce 4 SLI) motherboard would be
possible to mount a X300SE together with my 6600 GT and having them
working each one by itself. So I could have one OS where I could use
the ATI card and one with the nVidia one... maybe, if possible, even
both on the same os with 4 monitor support.

What do you think?

Thanks in advance,
--
Poochie©

Hi Poochie

I cannot give any guarantee for the configuration you have in mind but
I have an A8N-SLI deluxe ASUS mobo with a XFX 6800GT and
Matrox Parhelia APVe with a total of 5 monitors up and running with
Windoews XP pro

See you, Jan
http://home.wxs.nl/~jarkest/home.html