SM Bus Controller fix?

Old March 5th 06, 03:20 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte

Default SM Bus Controller fix?

For a while now I've had this popping up in the device manager, I have
tried to remove it but it still comes up. I have tried searching windows
xp home disk but it still won't sort the problem.

How can I get ride of SM Bus Controller, is there a download some place
I can use?

I have a socket A mobo GA-7n400 pro 2

cheers

brian

Old March 7th 06, 12:47 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte

"Brian" wrote in message

For a while now I've had this popping up in the device manager, I have
tried to remove it but it still comes up. I have tried searching windows
xp home disk but it still won't sort the problem.

How can I get ride of SM Bus Controller, is there a download some place I
can use?

I have a socket A mobo GA-7n400 pro 2

cheers

brian