New Drivers 78.01

Old September 3rd 05, 03:24 PM
Tom Dauphin

Default New Drivers 78.01

NOTE: ForceWare 78.01 adds support for GeForce 6500 only. There are no
additional driver updates in 78.01 since 77.77.

http://www.nividia.com

Old September 3rd 05, 04:46 PM
Inglo

On 9/3/2005 7:24 AM Tom Dauphin brightened our day with:

NOTE: ForceWare 78.01 adds support for GeForce 6500 only. There are no
additional driver updates in 78.01 since 77.77.

http://www.nividia.com

Check your spelling dude. Didn't know what the heck was going on when
clicking the above link.
http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_78.01.html

--
Dudley Moo "You're a bleeding nutcase!" Peter Cook: "Hah! They said that about Galileo."
Moo "They also said it about a lot of nutcases."

Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com
Old September 3rd 05, 11:55 PM
Rubix

Hmm! is that an excuse for sticking with an outmoded driver when the update
can be installed for free?

Rubyxx

. ..

Old September 4th 05, 02:48 AM
Inglo

On 9/3/2005 3:55 PM Rubix brightened our day with:

"Inglo" ioo@??.¿¿¿ wrote in message

On 9/3/2005 7:24 AM Tom Dauphin brightened our day with:

NOTE: ForceWare 78.01 adds support for GeForce 6500 only. There are no
additional driver updates in 78.01 since 77.77.

http://www.nividia.com

Just look at the link there, he spelled nvidia with an extra "i" between
the n and the v. WTF are you talking about?

Old September 5th 05, 04:35 AM
First of One

If you are cheap enough to go for a Geforce 6500, I don't think driver
updates matter to you...

Old September 7th 05, 05:26 AM
Rotes Sapiens

On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 23:55:00 +0100, "Rubix"
wrote:

Hmm! is that an excuse for sticking with an outmoded driver when the update
can be installed for free?

There is a good reason for not upgrading if there is an old graphics
card in the computer. nvidia driver versions later than 57 are slower
on older cards.

"Inglo" ioo@??.¿¿¿ wrote in message
On 9/3/2005 7:24 AM Tom Dauphin brightened our day with:

NOTE: ForceWare 78.01 adds support for GeForce 6500 only. There are no
additional driver updates in 78.01 since 77.77.

http://www.nividia.com

Check your spelling dude. Didn't know what the heck was going on when
clicking the above link.
http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_78.01.html

--
Dudley Moo "You're a bleeding nutcase!" Peter Cook: "Hah! They said
that about Galileo." Moo "They also said it about a lot of nutcases."

Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com

Sig:
"The cat was once revered as a god. They have never forgotten this" - Anon
Old September 7th 05, 04:09 PM
darkrats

Anyone got some alternate sources for 78.01?
I can get to the download site but the button for accepting the download
doesn't work for me!

Maybe a direct link?
Thanks.

. ..

Old September 7th 05, 06:01 PM
Russell S

http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/7...glish_whql.exe
--
Russell Sullivan
http://tastycomputers.com

"darkrats" wrote in message
Anyone got some alternate sources for 78.01?
I can get to the download site but the button for accepting the download
doesn't work for me!

Maybe a direct link?
Thanks.

. ..

Old September 7th 05, 06:05 PM
darkrats

Thanks for the link!

"Russell S" rsullivan@tastycomputersdotcom_replacedotwith". " wrote in
message ...

"darkrats" wrote in message
Anyone got some alternate sources for 78.01?
I can get to the download site but the button for accepting the download
doesn't work for me!

Maybe a direct link?
Thanks.

. ..