TV out not working at all on a Ti4200 (Leadktek A250) on win98

Old August 4th 05, 01:12 PM
C3

Default TV out not working at all on a Ti4200 (Leadktek A250) on win98

I have installed a fresh version of Win98 on a PC which has a GeForce4
Ti4200 card in it. In the Display settings of the control panel, I cannot
find a place where to enable the TV output.

I have tried using TV Tool to enable the TV out, but the system crashes when
I do this.

When my system starts, I can see a colour test chart on the TV, but I cannot
find a way to get my desktop to appear.

Any suggestions?

Old August 4th 05, 07:12 PM
Sharanga Dayananda

Make a note of this and:

1) Turn off your computer.
2) Make sure yer TV is connected to yer graphics card.
3) Turn on your TV and put it into the appropriate video input mode. (i.e.
Video In, AV1 or whatever corresponds to the input the PC is connected to.)
4) Turn on your computer.

If the TV out options aren't enabled at this point, go to the nVidia display
properties applet, click on tools, and at the bottom, under Troubleshooting,
tick the "Force TV Detection" checkbox.

If this doesn't work, how're you connecting it to your TV? Is this actually
connected to a TV set or to something else, like a video transmitter?

u...