TV Out support after driver version 66.93

Old July 23rd 05, 09:29 PM
JR

Default TV Out support after driver version 66.93

I have a GeForce TI 4200 AGP 8X video card with 128MB of ram. I use
the TV out which is a clone of the analog display. If I installer
drivers newer than 66.93, the TV out shows a scrambled picture.
Sometimes it's just a big which screen, other times you can see
something is there, however the picture is scrambled. If I go back to
driver 66.93 it's fine. I have tried pretty much every config I can
think of from refresh rates of 60 to different video resolutions and
color depths. Tried everything from cloned display to setting the TV
as primary. Nothing does the trick. I have a second GeForce card and
it has the same problems. Anyone know what's going on here? By the
way, the TV out is running through S-Video connector and I've set it
from auto to S-Video and forced TV detection. No joy.

Thanks.

JR

Old July 24th 05, 03:53 PM
Pharmanaut

"JR" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a GeForce TI 4200 AGP 8X video card with 128MB of ram. I use
the TV out which is a clone of the analog display. If I installer
drivers newer than 66.93, the TV out shows a scrambled picture.
Sometimes it's just a big which screen, other times you can see
something is there, however the picture is scrambled. If I go back to
driver 66.93 it's fine. I have tried pretty much every config I can
think of from refresh rates of 60 to different video resolutions and
color depths. Tried everything from cloned display to setting the TV
as primary. Nothing does the trick. I have a second GeForce card and
it has the same problems. Anyone know what's going on here? By the
way, the TV out is running through S-Video connector and I've set it
from auto to S-Video and forced TV detection. No joy.

Thanks.

JR

I'm having much the same hassle. I'll try 66.93 but what version of WDM is
stable with it. The latest doesn't want to install properly..

Pharm..

Old July 24th 05, 10:16 PM
Pharmanaut

"Pharmanaut" wrote in message

I'm having much the same hassle. I'll try 66.93 but what version of WDM is
stable with it. The latest doesn't want to install properly..

Pharm..

Your right! 66.93 works.. Thanks!

Pharm.. (nvidia best get their debugging team on the case..)

--
Remove Frontal Lobes to reply.

"...The people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being
attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and
exposing the country to greater danger "

-- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

- Benjamin Franklin, 1759