AT7-MAX2 Power Supply Problems - Help Please :-(

Old October 15th 03, 11:10 PM
ChrisA

Default AT7-MAX2 Power Supply Problems - Help Please :-(

Hi All,
I've been having major problems with my AT7-MAX2 motherboard!! I've
had this motherboard working fine fot the last 3 months but I just put
a larger Power Supply as I was getting reboots now and then I assumed
that the power supply I had couldn't cope! Changed the Power Supply
and the case fans as they where really gruby and now the PC won't boot
up!! When I try to boot the system the fans start up and it then just
turns off!? I pluged in the old PSU thinking it was a bad PSU I got
but the same thing happend?? I have read other people having the same
problems as I am but no one has yet found a soloution? Does anyone
have any idea why this is happening? I have strip the board down to
nothing!! All the cards are out and memory was out and still no luck!!
No Beeps are coming from the speaker? Please any ideas or help would
be appricated!!

Many thanks in Advance!!
Old October 16th 03, 04:20 AM
Z28

"ChrisA" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Try and unplug any fans you have plugged to your mobo except the one for the
PS fan and CPU. Just guessing with from the info, some of the new fans maybe
sucking too much power from mobo. Personally, I run most of my fans from the
power lines and just run the sensor wire to the mobo.