Selling a nVidia 5900 XT Ultra

Old June 6th 05, 10:19 PM
M. B.

Default Selling a nVidia 5900 XT Ultra

ASYLUM / BFG FX 5900 Ultra 256MB
GeForce FX AGP Graphics Card

You are bidding on a practically brand new (just 3 months old) card, which
comes
with the original box, cables, converters, packing, manuals and the
following ORIGINAL GAMES: Delta Force & Soldier of Fortune (Platinum
Edition) and
Video Studio 7.0 SE Edition

This is the full RETAIL version of this card and it comes with a LIFETIME
WARRANTY and
24 / 7 Toll-Free Tech Support directly from BFG / Asylum.

Please note: This is the AGP version of the card, and it takes up 2 slots
on your PC
(the AGP slot and the one next to it). The fan operation is VERY quite.
Requires at least a 350 Watt Power Supply for proper operation.

Features:

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5900 Ultra
Bus Type: AGP 8X (supports 2X & 4X)
Memory: 256MB DDR
Memory Clock: 850MHz (effective)
RAMDAC: Dual 400MHz
API Support: DirectX 9.0, OpenGL
Connectors: VGA, DVI, VIVO (Video In Video Out)
Memory bandwidth: 27.2 GB/sec - 338 million vertices/sec

The card supports overclocking, but I never messed with it. It's in 100%
perfect working condition.
This card works with Digital monitors (DVI) and Analog monitors (VGA) up to
2048x1536 resolution @ 85 Hz.

The reason I am selling this card is that I now have 2 Digital Monitor setup
and had to get a double DVI output card.

Make your offers anytime until Jun-08-05 18:14:54 PDT by clicking here

Old June 7th 05, 02:12 PM
Larry Roberts

"M. B." wrote in message
ASYLUM / BFG FX 5900 Ultra 256MB
GeForce FX AGP Graphics Card

Biddings already upto $112.00. By the time it's over, they'll
pay $150.00 for it, and they could have bought a 6600GT from newegg
for the same price... Brand new. Shows how uniformed most eBayers are.
Old June 7th 05, 03:42 PM
Don Sly

"M. B." wrote in message
ASYLUM / BFG FX 5900 Ultra 256MB
GeForce FX AGP Graphics Card

Biddings already upto $112.00. By the time it's over, they'll
pay $150.00 for it, and they could have bought a 6600GT from newegg
for the same price... Brand new. Shows how uniformed most eBayers are.

I have been watching ebay looking for video card, asus or abit motherboard
and P4C. I have ***frequently*** seen Ti4200 to 6800 cards and the
motherboards sell for ***more*** than what many online retailers sell for.
Sometimes even double what our local CDN retailers charge.

I was hoping to find a half price deal on a used item but it doesn't seem
realistic.

Old June 7th 05, 06:30 PM
Larry Roberts

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 08:42:04 -0600, "Don Sly"
wrote:

.. .

"M. B." wrote in message
ASYLUM / BFG FX 5900 Ultra 256MB
GeForce FX AGP Graphics Card

Biddings already upto $112.00. By the time it's over, they'll
pay $150.00 for it, and they could have bought a 6600GT from newegg
for the same price... Brand new. Shows how uniformed most eBayers are.

I have been watching ebay looking for video card, asus or abit motherboard
and P4C. I have ***frequently*** seen Ti4200 to 6800 cards and the
motherboards sell for ***more*** than what many online retailers sell for.
Sometimes even double what our local CDN retailers charge.

I was hoping to find a half price deal on a used item but it doesn't seem
realistic.

I used to shop for deals on eBay for all my PC needs, but over
the last 3 years, or so, I find better deals on Newegg, and other
reptuable dealers. Not only is it usally cheaper in the end, it's
safer as well. eBay used to be a great thing, but now I find it to be
garbage when it comes to new, and recently new hardware. The only
reason it's ok for old hardware, is because you usally can't find it
anywhere else.

Old June 7th 05, 07:57 PM
Inglo

On 6/7/2005 10:30 AM Larry Roberts brightened our day with:

wrote:

. ..

"M. B." wrote in message

[...]

I don't use ebay any more but I buy lots of stuff through
www.craigslist.org, it's localized so you don't have to worry about
electronically transferring funds or shipping stuff. I bought a
practically brand new 6800 a few months ago from someone 5 miles away
from me for $180.

--
"I don't feel tardy"

Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com
Old June 8th 05, 02:28 AM
First of One

Quite simple: not everyone is as informed as the regulars in this NG.

Guys, leave his listing alone. If he can find a buyer, so be it. We all have
to unload our old hardware some time...

"BigJim" wrote in message
news
why would anyone bid on a old card like that?

Old June 8th 05, 07:39 AM
Larry Roberts

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 21:28:39 -0400, "First of One"
wrote:

Quite simple: not everyone is as informed as the regulars in this NG.

Guys, leave his listing alone. If he can find a buyer, so be it. We all have
to unload our old hardware some time...

I'm not attacking his listing. It's the bjyers who need their
heads examined. I'm the type of person who hates to see people waste
money when there is no need to. It's not like there is a shortage of
those cards.
To me, it's like setting money on fire to stay warm in the
middle of the woods. :|