Atlantic for Refill; How about Cartridges?

Old October 16th 03, 11:22 AM
Preferred Customer

Anybody heard of Aink.com? On their Ebay auctions, they list this for
their generics:

ISO 9001 Certified
100% Guaranteed
Formulabs USA Ink
Indvidually Sealed

http://www.newsfeed.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----== 100,000 Groups! - 19 Servers! - Unlimited Download! =-----

Old October 16th 03, 03:02 PM
John Mills

The problem is not whether they use use Formulabs inks.
The problem is whether they have universalized theinks.
That is using the same formula in everything they make.
I've caught 5 compatible manufacturers who claim to
use formulabs inks universalizing the inks.

John Mills
http://www.weink.com/

"Preferred Customer" wrote in message
: *** post for FREE via your newsreader at post.newsfeed.com ***
:

Old October 16th 03, 03:22 PM
mettssmith

How funny - I've used both Aink and InkSell.com. Talk about opposite
ends of the spectrum. Well, have not had luck with Aink - stay away
from them!!! The carts I got were completely dried up - I emailed to
get a replacement and they never came. SO FRUSTRATING!!

On the other hand, I tried InkSell.com shortly after my experience
with Aink and have met with great success - customer service is very
friendly and quality is comparable....

Old October 16th 03, 08:25 PM
mettssmith

Comparable to Name Brands, that is.
Old October 16th 03, 08:25 PM
mettssmith

Comparable to Name Brands, that is.

Printer cartridges - licensing restrictions Steve Printers 12 October 11th 03 07:06 PM
Printer cartridges - licensing restrictions Steve Printers 0 October 10th 03 10:37 PM
Printer cartridges? Joey Printers 1 September 6th 03 01:07 PM
Shipping Refilled HP56 and 57 Cartridges - Questions Harry Printers 2 September 2nd 03 02:19 AM
FA: Epson S020191 & S020187 Ink Cartridges Alison K. Printers 0 July 23rd 03 05:31 PM