Software question

Old June 19th 04, 09:47 AM
Jim Tedder

Default Software question

I have already ask this one in here before but got no response. I have
recently done a complete reinstall of my system and although the web cam is
working fine with some software I cannot get Pryme to recognise my camera it
simply states it cannot load the driver. I need software similar to Pryme
that will take a picture at regular intervals and upload it to an FTP site,
I would also like the motion detection system if at all possible. Now I have
tried quite a few of the software offerings but most have the same problem
as Pryme in that they do not recognise my camera and the few that do are
useless or full of spyware. The camera is an LG USB web cam it works fine
with Netmeating and Eyeball chat it also works fine with the supplied
software unfortunately non of these has the ability to do what I require. I
did originally get Pryme to work on the system before I had to reformat the
HD and reinstall everything but can't remember what I did to make it work as
it is some time ago now but I have used it for two or three years without
any major problems. I have tried updating to the latest Win2k drivers and
reinstalling the camera several times also reinstalling Pryme but so far
without success.
Can any one either recommend any similar software that will work with this
camera or a solution to the driver problem???
Thanks in advance for any help.....

--
LLAP Jim

Why not visit us at

http:\www.the-bear-necessities.org.uk

Old June 20th 04, 12:08 PM
Patibul

Hi

http://www.trackercam.com

Y'll get an error message cos you
don't have a trackepod, but it will work fine

See you soon :
http://patibul.no-ip.org:80090

message de news: ...

Old June 20th 04, 12:11 PM
Patibul

Sorry

Y'll get an error message cos you
don't have a trackepod, but it will work fine

See you soon :

would be better !.....
http://patibul.no-ip.org:8090

huge fingers have I !s

WANTED - Alternate software for TV watching and recording with AIW Paul Murphy Ati Videocards 2 February 20th 05 05:20 PM
Newbie Question re hardware vs software RAID Gilgamesh General 44 November 22nd 04 11:52 PM
help! NVIDIA GeForce2 MX 100/200 changes my settings... Serial # 19781010 Nvidia Videocards 1 September 7th 04 05:32 AM
Burning Software Question Dan Cdr 5 November 12th 03 08:10 PM
Cinemaster question - Bobb - Cdr 1 July 9th 03 05:21 PM