OT FarCry running speed

Old September 24th 04, 06:54 AM
AAvK

Default OT FarCry running speed

Umm... I find the speed of movement going through FC to be rediculously slow
seemingly, as set to 'always run'... anyone know the way to speed it up? Going
through Quake 1 and 2 is a blast at 400.0000, as set in the .cfg file... ?

TIA anyone,
Alex

Old September 24th 04, 08:16 AM
johns

As well thought out as the game is, I suspect that Jacks
walking / running speed is set to always be slower than
the jeeps. Not very realistic to have him walk as fast
as the jeeps drive.

johns

Old September 24th 04, 02:23 PM
Danny

AAvK wrote:
Umm... I find the speed of movement going through FC to be
rediculously slow seemingly, as set to 'always run'... anyone know
the way to speed it up? Going through Quake 1 and 2 is a blast at
400.0000, as set in the .cfg file... ?

Do not compare Far Cry with Quake - Far Cry is actually realistic.

--
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

Old September 24th 04, 11:27 PM
AAvK

Do not compare Far Cry with Quake - Far Cry is actually realistic.

Not a comparison, I just really like the speed, bro...
Alex

Old September 25th 04, 08:34 AM
Crimson Liar

I'm guessing you're finding it too had to run away and hide from the bad
guys huh? STAND YOUR GROUND SOLDIER AND FIGHT!

CrimsonLiar

"AAvK" wrote in message

Umm... I find the speed of movement going through FC to be rediculously
slow
seemingly, as set to 'always run'... anyone know the way to speed it up?
Going
through Quake 1 and 2 is a blast at 400.0000, as set in the .cfg file... ?

TIA anyone,
Alex

---

Old September 25th 04, 01:33 PM
Danny

AAvK wrote:
Do not compare Far Cry with Quake - Far Cry is actually realistic.

Not a comparison, I just really like the speed, bro...
Alex

Me too - massive fan of Doom and the speed's electric in that. But Far Cry
is too different. Going at Doom speeds in Far Cry would be wrong.