Use Nero 5.0 to burn CD via batch file?

Old July 3rd 03, 08:09 PM
smh

Default Use Nero 5.0 to burn CD via batch file?

Dick Russell wrote:

With Nero 5.0 or 5.5, is it possible to call it from a command file and
give it command line arguments to have it burn a CD using information
previously established .NRI file? What I want to do is periodically
collect some updated versions of the same set of files into a directory,
then burn the lot onto a new CD. As it is, it appears that I have to do
the file collection, then launch Nero, call up the same old .NRI file
that defines the job, then do the burn via a number of mouse clicks. It
would be nice to have all this run from a command file.

See this thread:

Subject: nero line command usage
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...g.g oogle.com
Old July 3rd 03, 08:20 PM
Dick Russell

Thanks. After my post, I finally found out about NeroCmd via Google and
the Ahead.com site. I hadn't been aware of it. Perhaps it was on the CD
that came with my drive, or perhaps I just had to download it, which I
did after my post. The thread you pointed me to spoke of poor
documentation. In the API SDK download, for v1.6 of NeroCmd there is a
..PDF file dated April 14, 2003, with 21 pages covering much more than
the quick usage file obtained by running the command without cmd line
parameters.

I guess what I have now is all I need. Thanks for your response.

RAR

smh wrote:
See this thread:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...osting.g oogl
e.com

http://web2news.com/?alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Old July 3rd 03, 09:33 PM
JasonW

Can you post a link to this documentation? I went to the Ahead site and
couldn't find anything at all about NeroCmd.

-JasonW

"Dick Russell" wrote in message
Thanks. After my post, I finally found out about NeroCmd via Google and
the Ahead.com site. I hadn't been aware of it. Perhaps it was on the CD
that came with my drive, or perhaps I just had to download it, which I
did after my post. The thread you pointed me to spoke of poor
documentation. In the API SDK download, for v1.6 of NeroCmd there is a
.PDF file dated April 14, 2003, with 21 pages covering much more than
the quick usage file obtained by running the command without cmd line
parameters.

I guess what I have now is all I need. Thanks for your response.

RAR

smh wrote:
See this thread:

ogl
e.com

--
Direct access to this group with
http://web2news.com

Old July 3rd 03, 10:05 PM
smh

Dick Russell wrote:

Thanks. After my post, I finally found out about NeroCmd via Google and
the Ahead.com site. I hadn't been aware of it. Perhaps it was on the CD
that came with my drive, or perhaps I just had to download it, which I
did after my post. The thread you pointed me to spoke of poor
documentation.

In the API SDK download, for v1.6 of NeroCmd there is a
.PDF file dated April 14, 2003, with 21 pages covering much more than
the quick usage file obtained by running the command without cmd line
parameters.

The file date may be April, but the Web page wasn't like it last
May/June when somebody inquired about a network version of the SDK.

Thanks for the heads up.

Is My Burner Broken? ggroups2 General 3 August 12th 04 03:54 AM
Can't get CD Burner to Burn Nottoman General 2 December 22nd 03 06:47 PM
Can't burn CD in Nero with new Pioneer DVR-106D Witchsmeller Jason General 2 November 23rd 03 04:39 PM
Nero & Alcohol won't burn my cd images anymore... Joe Emenaker Cdr 0 June 25th 03 11:57 PM
Nero - Burn Process Failed - Command Sequence Error - any ideas whats going on? Pebble Cdr 0 June 24th 03 11:32 AM