Anyone heard of Ebuyer? Returns advice

Old February 8th 04, 02:42 PM
Fat Freddy's Cat

"Phöènix" mindyouownbusiness wrote in message
Fat Freddy's Cat wrote:

If you would like to explain the relevance of your post and your

assumptions
I may happily point outwhere you have strayed. Alternatively I may just

tell
you to go blow it out your ASSHOLE.

And you might try the hospital again to see if the bypass can be reversed.

or,

go suck your moms minge.

g.

Old February 8th 04, 02:46 PM
Fat Freddy's Cat

Oscar wrote:
R D S wrote:
Fat Freddy's Cat wrote:
"Phöènix" mindyouownbusiness wrote in message

[snip ignorant sarcasm and brainwave marketing suggestions]

Your a little mistaken in your response. I had written that it was their

own
fault

so why the **** should ebuyer lose out?

yes, its called managers discretion, but no, it doesn't apply all the time -
thats why its called 'discretion'.
and you'll find it a lot harder to come by with online IT vending - the
margins are too tight to provide an A1 customer service and personal
aftercare and returns.

try getting a sense of humour before getting all humpty about your friends
mistakes and the responses you get on usenet.

or

go suck your moma's minge (hahahahahahah I love that one - its sure better
than 'blow it out your asshole')

g.

Old February 8th 04, 04:23 PM
Phöènix

Paul Hopwood wrote:
"Phöènix" mindyouownbusiness wrote:

Maybe ebuyer should pilot a 'try before you buy scheme' where
punters can purchase any items and return them within 3 months
unused at no cost.

Do you think so? Sounds a bit over the top to me. Bet they're glad
you're not their marketing agent.

I'm somehow getting the vibe that no, our feline friend doesn't think
so. I took it to be a joke. It's called "a sense of humour"; you
might try it some time.

Did you know that the word gullible is not in the dictionary.

iv Paul iv

Old February 8th 04, 04:28 PM
Phöènix

Paul Hopwood wrote:
"Phöènix" mindyouownbusiness wrote:

[snip pointless response]

Sorry to snip but your post looked very long and the first couple of
paragraphs were irrelevant so I gave up.

Something about the DSR. Irrelevant as this item was past the seven days.

Something about EBuyer offering to take the item back for a re-stocking fee.
They didn't. At which point I guessed you had not read, or had misread the
thread and would probably be off on a tangent.

Was theresomething else?

Old February 8th 04, 04:36 PM
Fat Freddy's Cat

Paul Hopwood wrote:
"Phöènix" mindyouownbusiness wrote:

Was theresomething else?

oooooo get you,
all out with yer handbag and stuff...

hahahahahahhahahahahahaaha......!
take the rod out yer arse and lighten up ya big jessy!
g.

Old February 8th 04, 04:43 PM
Phöènix

Oscar wrote:
R D S wrote:
Fat Freddy's Cat wrote:
"Phöènix" mindyouownbusiness wrote in message

[snip ignorant sarcasm and brainwave marketing suggestions]

Your a little mistaken in your response. I had written that it was
their own fault

so why the **** should ebuyer lose out?

Do you have a major malfunction numbnuts.

Go and ****ing read the posts before ranting.

There was no suggestion that your employer should lose out. At most there is
an infered suggestion that they could have been more helpful. This has been
proven by Mikes info about the returns page.

yes, its called managers discretion, but no, it doesn't apply all the
time - thats why its called 'discretion'.

Of course it does, it is just that sometimes the manager uses his discretion
to say go **** yourself.

and you'll find it a lot harder to come by with online IT vending -
the margins are too tight to provide an A1 customer service and
personal aftercare and returns.

Tell me something Idon't know.

I mean it, for **** sake, tell me something I don't know instead of going
off on your own tangent.

Here's an idea read my post again and tell me whatyou have a problem with.

I'll reply explaining why you are wrong or mistaken.

try getting a sense of humour before getting all humpty about your
friends mistakes and the responses you get on usenet.

It appears to me that you are the one doing the quasimodo impression.
I made a post that was pretty clear as to assigning fault and expectation.
The first reply was helpful and informative, which was a nice surprise as I
was fairly pessemistic as to any further solution.

As to sense of humour. Write something amusing and you can bet I will smile.

or

go suck your moma's minge (hahahahahahah I love that one

What you do in your spare time etc............

Old February 8th 04, 04:49 PM
Fat Freddy's Cat

"Phöènix" mindyouownbusiness wrote in message

As to sense of humour. Write something amusing and you can bet I will

smile.

well, 2 other guys got the joke and followed up with posts on exactly the
same lines as mine, so take a long hard look at the scar from your humour
bypass...

or

go suck your moma's minge (hahahahahahah I love that one

What you do in your spare time etc............

WHAT!!!!! suck your mum's minge?
got fed up of that right after emptying both bags up her arse!!!!
Who's the Daddy!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAaaa

ohhhh yeh.....

keep up coming phoenix, I'm lovin' it.

g.

Old February 8th 04, 05:41 PM
Phöènix

Fat Freddy's Cat wrote:
"Phöènix" mindyouownbusiness wrote in message

go suck your moma's minge (hahahahahahah I love that one

What you do in your spare time etc............

WHAT!!!!! suck your mum's minge?
got fed up of that right after emptying both bags up her arse!!!!
Who's the Daddy!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAaaa

Your admission to a penchant for necrophilia is quite disturbing.

Seek help.

ohhhh yeh.....

Oh yea, as the reference seems to have gone over your head. Go blow it out
your arse is a suggetion of an alternative to spouting your **** all over
usenet.

I don't understand the relevance of your mumsies minge apart from your
perverse hobbies.

Old February 8th 04, 05:58 PM
Phöènix

Paul Hopwood wrote:
"Phöènix" mindyouownbusiness wrote:

Was theresomething else?

oooooo get you,
all out with yer handbag and stuff...

hahahahahahhahahahahahaaha......!
take the rod out yer arse and lighten up ya big jessy!
g.

LOL you troll about having a go at people just because you think they may
remotely be critising your bum buddies, then have the audacity to suggest
they need to lighten up.

I have done a bit of trawling and this is what I have pieced together so
far.

Your lover is a packer for Ebuyer. He sneaks you out a few items from the
returns department in exchange for slipping his sausage up your one eye
jack. You are worried that if Ebuyer get their act together wrt comms with
their customers your nefarious activities will be uncovered and you will
have to resort solely to the local cemetary for your necrophilia sexual
activity.

In the light of this information I really think it is quite wrong of you to
make so many posts on behalf of Ebuyer without declaring this conflict of
interest.