!!! AREA 51 DEMO on a Pentium III 450 mhz and GeForce FX 5200 !!!

Old May 27th 05, 08:41 PM
Skybuck Flying

Default !!! AREA 51 DEMO on a Pentium III 450 mhz and GeForce FX 5200 !!!

Hello Girls and Boys, Peeps and Weeps, Gamers and Graphics Enthousiats =D

Yesss It's Your Game Reporter Skybuck Again Reporting In =D

As usual I only report in when on the best of the best game in history man
ohhhh yeah.

An today I have a true *** WINNER *** for you =D

With TRIPPLE STAR WINKLE WINKLE WINKLE

AREA 51 IS PROMISING TO BE THE BEST AND MOST FUN FIRST PERSON SHOOTER EVER
OHHHHH YEAHH.

IT S INTERESTING

IT S AMAZING

IT S FRESH

IT S NEW

IT SURELY HAS THE MOST EXPENSIVE 3D ANIMATION INTRO MOVIE *** EVER ***

IT HAS SPECIAL EFFECTS WOW.

IT HAS WEAPONS SPECIAL EFFECTS

IT HAS SOUND SPECIAL EFFECTS.

THERE IS MORE IN THIS DEMO THEN YOU NOTICE AT FIRST GLANCE.

MAKE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN IN THE KEY MAPPING SIGHTING TO UNCOVER MORE GAME
PLAY OPTIONS

Like throwing frag granades and when those are out... ALIEN GRANADES WOW.

THE SOUND IS AMAZING

THE GRAPHICS ARE OK... at LEAST ON MY SYSTEM...

IT MIGHT NOT HAVE THE MOST FANTSY PANTSY GRAPHICS OF ALL...

BUT IT SURE LOOKS INTERESTING INTREGING AND SIMPLY HOT AND STILL FANCY
PANCY... IT HAS THIS GLOW... BUT IT RUNS FAST.

THIS GAME IS 10x TIMES MORE FUN then Doom 3 or Half Life 2 COMBINED =D

Yes here is the Rating so far:

Graphics 9

Sound 10

Music 10

Special Effects 9

Weapon handling 9

Special weapons/effects/handling 9

( It has this alien artificat which has laser sight beaming and stuff...
awesome)

OHHH MAN I JUST LOVVVVVEE THE WAY THE ENEMIES SCREAM WHEN THEIR KILLED
OHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

I HAVE WAITED SO LONG FOR A SHOOTER LIKE THIS OHHHH
YESSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssss

I love it everytime...

AAAaahhhrrrhhhhhhhh YEAH Bring it on =D

It's not to hard to play... it s just perfect... it did die a couple of
times but I liked =D

WOW...

I never thought I would like this so much... =D

It has this VIBE to it ooohhh yeah.

Here are some facts for yeah:

X-files mulder voice for the story and such.

Marilyn Manson voice for the bad guy lol. I really couldn't give **** but
still it gives this million bucks sound to it like... HOLLYWOOOD MEATS GAME
INDUSTRY lol =D

THE FRAGGING DEMO is 700 fricking MEGABYTES... but definetly worth the
download.

May I guesst www.gamershell.com for a download source. Woeh.

I have broadband... I had the demo in hour and I was up and running in a
snap.

I actually played this demo TWICE !!!!!

DO YOU KNOW HOW ****ING RARE IS lol.

I NEVER EVER PLAY A DEMO TWICE... AT LEAST NOT WHEN IT S SINGLE PLAYER.

I am definetly looking forward to the full game on PC and fragging some
scary ALIEN ASSES..

So far the aliens weren't scary nononono the looked like alien soldiers.

The game looks like HALO on Sterioids =D ohhhh yeah.

I actually like this fuzzy stuff in the distance as long as the games runs
fast and it suure does.

Woeh.

I am looking forward to getting my pants scare just a little with those
scary brown black eyed aliens OHHHHH yeah.

HERE ARE SOME FANCY PANCY FACTS:

WOW..

These RED aliens who like like soldiers... HAVE A ****ING CLOACKING DEVICE.

HOLD ON SKYBUCK

DID YOU SAW CLOACKING DEVICE ?

YES I SAID CLOACKING DEVICE.

OH MY GOD ****ING GOD IT LOOKS LIKE A BILLION BUCKS.

WOW....

I dont wanna give to much away... but you ll be running over the moon where
you will meet these ****ers in numbers...

WOW

Running over the fragging moon the first time ever in a shooter with these
aliens... MAMY MIAMA..

THAT R-O-C-K-E-D .

RRRRRRRROOOCCCKEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

WOW.

I have tintles in my fingers, in my heads, if my wrests.

I have never been so excited about a game.

AND NO WAIT THERE IS MORE FOR ****S SAKE OHHHHHHHH
YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THESE SOLDIERS ALIENS HAVE FLOATING BAGPACKS like in the old yeard old game
like X-com **** it sure has the VIBE GOING ON for me.

These ****ers are in the ****ers with the cloaking device hard to spot at
first you ll be like wtf who **** is shooting at me.

This game has a mutatation MODE.

When you press XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You will mutate into some kind of alien.

And time goes slower and the sound goes slower.

You can shoot these yellow bullits which home in and ****ing enemies
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WOW.

You can even see the cloacked mother****ers maybe that s infared.

Once I was done playing I also figured out how to use the scanner.

Just press fire button and it will analyze the air and report the components
of it.

So far it wasnt needed in the game I think

Fewwwwieeeeeee.

I also saw in the key mappins a "drop the flag" key... so this game is
probably gonna have multiplayer or maybe even a multiplayer demo... but at
this point i dont know maybe the multiplayer part will suck or maybe it will
rock... I dont care really... I care about the single player definetly
looking forward BIG TIME. woeh.

GOD DAMN IT, YOU OWE TO ME, TO YOURSELF, TO THE DEMO MAKERS, TO MANKIND, TO
MANSON, TO DAVID WHATS HIS NAME lol, TO PLAY THIS GAME.

IF YOU DARE TO SAY THIS GAME IS A STANDARD SHOOTER OR SUX.

I AM GOING TO TELEPORT TO YOUR LIVING ROOM AND KICK MY SHOE BETWEEN YOU ANUS
LOL. Right =D lol.

Woehoe..

Just the INTRO IS WORTH THE ****ING 700 MB download.

It was high resolution it was COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

And IT PLAYED FAST.

DOOM 3, HALF LIFE 2, HALO, EAT YOU ****ING HART OUT =D =D =D

Ok Ladies and Gentlies I have to go stop writing.

I almist got a few black outs while running this. I am so excited, I am so
hungry.

And maybe the fact that I played another game non stop has something to do
about.

Yes ladies and gentleies.

I keep it short.

There is another game which is worth checking out and it's completely free.

It's called "True Combat Elite". It's a modification for the free game
called Enemy Territory.

Enemy Territory is a baby like game... call it arcade if you will... and it
s pretty boring.

But I promise you... TCE is nothing like ET.... TCE is like the best swat
game I have played so far.

It has the most realistic weapons ever. MP16, MP4, MP5, Sub machines guns,
silencers, shotguns.

GOD DAMN did I say SHOTGUNS oh yes. SHOTGUNS.... hmmm lovely

Sneaking up on your opponents and ****ing wasting then in the back with a
shotgun blast feeeel s good... bad... busted... elite and just fricking good
lol.

And you dont even have to do a thing for it.

I ll help you stared.

Simply download ET (which is free) update to version 2.60 (apply the patch).

And simply connect to this server by typing the following in the server:

/connect 213.239.213.132:27960

Or simply the game server in the list which is called: "Hardware gamers"

Oh yeah baby. BOTH GAMES ARE WORTH A TRY ohhh yeah.

Well I have done my PART....

Now It's up to you to make your choice and decide to fate of your destiny.
woeh.

I am now going to stuff myself with food... woeh.

Today was a hot today I am sweaty.. i am exhausted... few.

Yes... these are good time for games. Yes.

Wow..... This game brings your super duper hardware to LIFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEE

Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Skybuck,
Signing out.
Over and out.

May the thruth be discovered by you... and when you play True Combet Elite
watch your back and watch your teammembers back... or your ll get a big dick
up yours anus LOL.

Woeeeeeeeeeeeeehoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

LET THE FUN BEGIN.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

FADE TO BLACK. Pzzzzzzzzt.

Old May 27th 05, 08:49 PM
Skybuck Flying

Oh yeah

God damn it.

I am reading my own post and I forget one very ****ing important thing.

THIS GAME HAS NONE INTRUISIVE MUSIC AS WELL DURING THE GAME PLAY.

AND THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT.

MOST SHOOTERS NOWADAYS DONT HAVE ANY MUSIC AT ALL OR LIKE DOOM 3 NONE WHICH
IS JUST ****ING BBBBBBBBBORRRRRRINGGGG AND BAD.

GAMES ARE TRUE MULTI MEDIA PERFORMANCES AND AS SUCH REQUIRE THE COMBINATION
OF ALL ARTS, GAMEPLAY, GRAPHICS, SOUND, MUSIC, MULTIPLAYER,STORY TELLING,
ETC.

ONLY A TRUE LEGEND HAS ALL THESE ELEMENTS.

AND SO FAR AREA 51 PROMISES TO HAVE ALL THESE ELEMENTS.

THAT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN MAKES IT A TRUE WINNER IN SKYBUCK HALL OF FAME
=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD lol.

AND PROBABLY IN THE MIND AND HARTS AND BOOKS OF MANY MANY PEOPLE, GAMERS AND
ENTHOUSIATS IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

I CAN ONLY SAY ONE THING TO THE MAKES OF THIS GAME AND MIDWAY(?):

W-E-L-L D-O-N-E

LOL.

THIS STUFF IS WHAT I LIFE FOR MAN WOEEEEHHHHH.

YES SOME MY SEE THAT AS SAD... I SEE IT AS FUN =D

WOEH.