! Crysis ! 1.5 out of 5 ;)

Old September 21st 08, 07:02 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Default ! Crysis ! 1.5 out of 5 ;)

Hello,

Today I had some fun with Crysis.

First I played with main stream graphics, then I lowered everything to
minimum. I actually thought the game looked better on all minimum then main
stream... but that's just me I guess... with mainstream the forest became to
detailed.

Anyway it was necessary to get good speeds in the forest level or so.

The game is kinda nice... but I am missing some stuff... for example I was
expecting to re-enter the spaceship... and seeing some high tech spaceship
from the inside.

Unfortunately none of that in this game so that's why I am a little bit
disappointed... but besides from that the game was kinda nice... enough
enemies and aliens to shoot.

There is a train level, that was kinda cool.

There is a mine level which made little sense... you just walking there
nothing really happens.

Then there is a bigger mine level... like half 2... that was kinda cool.

And I kinda enjoyed this game... but still... I think the original crysis
was more special... though I like action in this game a little bit better...
it's more fine tuned it seems and a little bit easier... I didn't die so
much.

Sometimes I died but loading save games was fast.

The game is pretty short... so that's also why it's getting a low score...
though I am kinda glad it's over... because it's more of the same from
crysis one... same aliens... same soldiers... some vehicles... so... nothing
new really...

except yellow and pink flying aliens and that's about it. Same end boss I
think... but different color.

This game can best be described as a snack between games. Like a snickers or
a mars bar...

You'll enjoy for a little while and then it's over

If you actually plan on buying games I would not recommend buying this
game... I would recommend waiting for something better... maybe Rage or Doom
4... unless you a big crysis fan boy or something...

I didn't see any multiplayer menu or so... so haven't tried that...

Only thing that I found lame about this game was the end credits... after
it's done... it starts playing again... that's kinda stupid... I was hoping
to see something special at the end of the credits... anyway...

The end is probably when all tech is displayed that was kinda interesting.

Also I almost can't believe so many people had to do something with this
game ?

I can't believe this game would ever make a enough money to pay for that..
but ok.

I think there was a new weapon in it... but I am not sure... the end
weapon.. not much of a big deal though

Here is a tip for the end: Go sit in the hanger to kill the big alien...

I did like the in between scenes and the movies I enjoyed those...

Though I am gonna stick with a score of 1 out of 5. If I wanna watch a movie
I'll go sit behind the television

I could give it two points out of 5... but that's wouldn't be fair towrds
crysis 1... so I am gonna give it 1.5 out of 5.

There ya go folks...

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old September 23rd 08, 03:33 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Cub

.home.nl...

Never change Skybuck

Bye,
Cub.

Old September 23rd 08, 04:05 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Romano[_6_]

"Cub" je napisao u poruci interesnoj grupi:

Why u must post the whole post from that dermented kid?Use Cut FFS.

Old September 23rd 08, 04:19 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Cub

"Romano" wrote in message

"Cub" je napisao u poruci interesnoj grupi:

Why u must post the whole post from that dermented kid?Use Cut FFS.

sorry

FFS taken on board ,

I must admit I kinda like his way with the typed word ;-)

Cub

Old September 24th 08, 01:16 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Norman Peelman

Cub wrote:
"Romano" wrote in message
"Cub" je napisao u poruci interesnoj grupi:

Why u must post the whole post from that dermented kid?Use Cut FFS.

sorry

FFS taken on board ,

I must admit I kinda like his way with the typed word ;-)

Cub

I think it's ironic that the only one 'not' getting worked up is
Skybuck Flying.

---
Norm