!!! I love DVI mode/signal for HP L2335 !!!

Old April 14th 06, 12:30 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default !!! I love DVI mode/signal for HP L2335 !!!

Hello,

I just installed Civilization 3 Conquest on my Dream PC 2006 and I
immediatly noticed the improvement when using DVI... actually I have
been noticing it the whole time but this time I especially noticed it

The good thing about DVI is that resolution auto-resizing and
auto-adjusting is no longer really necessary. With analog sometimes the
auto-resize failed... so then I had to push the auto button... and then
it went flickering and adjusting etc.. .which was kinda annoying.

That's now completely gone... IT'S SO RELAXING I love it Yeah well
at least for me since I simply have one to one mode on... I don't know
what happens when scaling is on it probably will be relaxed as well...

The last couple of days with the monitor and the DVI (digital) signal
on have been ultra relaxing !!!

I highly recommend making sure you get DVI (digital) graphics cards and
cables and lcd monitors/support etc etc etc =DDD **** YEAH I LOVE IT
!!!! =D

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old April 14th 06, 06:02 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Yeah pretty much.

My computer looks so beautifull I have troubles saying goodnight too
it.

I just wanna keep near it and looking at it hehehe.

I swear from a distance it almost has a personality like KITT

Bye,
Skybuck =D

Old April 15th 06, 12:14 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

It is further alleged that on or about 14 Apr 2006 10:02:04 -0700, in
alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt, the queezy keyboard of "Skybuck"
spewed the following:

|Yeah pretty much.
|
|My computer looks so beautifull I have troubles saying goodnight too
|it.
|
|I just wanna keep near it and looking at it hehehe.
|
|I swear from a distance it almost has a personality like KITT

sigh

I know.

If only it had breasts.

--
-nos1eep

Old April 19th 06, 11:02 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

I knew that... and you know what it's all bull****.

The screen quality is the same at least for my HP L2335 monitor.

The only two things which are better a

1. Higher/native resolution possible: 1920x1200 for dvi compared to
1920x1024 for analog/vga.

2. Auto resize works perfeclty in DVI.

Bye,
Skybuck.

"John" wrote in message
You must be the only one in town that didn't know that DVI was better than
analog for LCD.....
..

"Skybuck" wrote in message
[...]

Hi all i would love to read any comment from you on the ati x700 pro 256 mbs... jhgd Asus Motherboards 3 November 8th 05 02:54 AM
Looking for love or just some fun. Please contact me........................................H1XL Ned Dell Computers 0 January 9th 05 07:20 AM
I Love My DELL Brian J Dell Computers 4 December 1st 04 02:33 AM
how to clean fun love virus easily. ziya General Hardware 1 April 1st 04 10:07 AM