Where are the override options in Catalyst Control Center v13.9?

Old June 2nd 17, 05:48 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Ant[_3_]

Default Where are the override options in Catalyst Control Center v13.9?

Hello.

I recently installed a brand new 64-bit W7 HPE SP1 OS onto my old gaming
box that used to have Windows XP Pro SP3. I can't seem to find the
v13.9's CCC option for its Override
(http://s179.photobucket.com/user/ale...ntrol.jpg.html
as an example) like in Windows XP Pro SP3 for my old MSI R4870-T2D512 OC
Radeon HD 4870 512 MB video card. Did these options get removed? I'd
like to control its fans, clockings, etc.

Thank you in advance.
--
"He who runs from the white ant may stumble upon the stinging ant."
--Nigeria
Old June 2nd 17, 05:56 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Ant[_3_]

Oops. I messed up. Reposting:

Hello.

I recently installed a brand new 64-bit W7 HPE SP1 OS onto my old gaming
box that used to have Windows XP Pro SP3. I can't seem to find the
v13.9's CCC option for its Override
(http://s179.photobucket.com/user/ale...ntrol.jpg.html
as an example) like in Windows XP Pro SP3 for my old MSI R4870-T2D512 OC
Radeon HD 4870 512 MB video card. Why did these options get removed
after accepting its EULA as shown in my screen capture/shot
(http://picpaste.com/pics/AMDodTechEU...1496422440.gif )? I'd
like to control its fans, clockings, etc.

Thank you in advance.
--
"Ant colonies are remarkably similar to cities. No one choreographs the
action, not even the queen ant, but ant behavior is controlled by swarm