Watercooling My Pictures

Old November 29th 03, 01:58 PM
BitsAndBobs

Default Watercooling My Pictures

After getting help/advice from this NG I thought i`d post a link to some
pictures I took regarding my Watercooling mod..

www.homepage.ntlworld.com/martyn_sue

It cost me £45 all in all (Water kit from www.maplins.co.uk and Radiator
from Scrap Yard).
I`ve nearly finished the mod, now just got to stick a fan on the side of the
Radiator and it`s done..

Thanks Again

Martyn

Old November 29th 03, 02:55 PM
Tony

the link does not work

Try this http://homepage.ntlworld.com/martyn_sue/

Tony

Old November 29th 03, 03:40 PM
baskitcaise

Tony wrote:

the link does not work

Try this http://homepage.ntlworld.com/martyn_sue/

Tony

May I suggest a better compression on the jpg`s, it`s not too bad for us with
broadband but dial-ups will not like you one bit.

--
Mark
Twixt hill and high water.
Old November 29th 03, 03:42 PM
BitsAndBobs

"Tony" wrote in message
k...
the link does not work

Try this http://homepage.ntlworld.com/martyn_sue/

Tony

Thanks Tony, I did try to post the correct link but NTL`s newserver is
playing up again...

Cheers
Martyn

Old November 30th 03, 11:46 AM
~misfit~

baskitcaise wrote:
Tony wrote:

the link does not work

Try this http://homepage.ntlworld.com/martyn_sue/

Tony

May I suggest a better compression on the jpg`s, it`s not too bad for
us with broadband but dial-ups will not like you one bit.

You can say that again, I've read several posts and keep going back to IE
and the first pic hasn't loaded yet. Only about 15% of it.

Still waiting..................
--
~misfit~

Old November 30th 03, 11:55 AM
baskitcaise

~misfit~ wrote:

baskitcaise wrote:
Tony wrote:

the link does not work

Try this http://homepage.ntlworld.com/martyn_sue/

Tony

May I suggest a better compression on the jpg`s, it`s not too bad for
us with broadband but dial-ups will not like you one bit.

You can say that again, I've read several posts and keep going back to IE
and the first pic hasn't loaded yet. Only about 15% of it.

Still waiting..................
--
~misfit~

I can mail them to ya if you want

If your mailbox is big enough, they are all about 1.5meg each

Old November 30th 03, 01:40 PM
SomeBody

How about reducing them in size, even on my 19" monitor I must scroll
left-right, up-down.

This would also reduce them in file size, from 1.5M to ???

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 11:55:25 +0000, baskitcaise wrote:

Old November 30th 03, 05:19 PM
Jerry McBride

BitsAndBobs wrote:

After getting help/advice from this NG I thought i`d post a link to some
pictures I took regarding my Watercooling mod..

www.homepage.ntlworld.com/martyn_sue

It cost me £45 all in all (Water kit from www.maplins.co.uk and Radiator
from Scrap Yard).
I`ve nearly finished the mod, now just got to stick a fan on the side of
the Radiator and it`s done..

Thanks Again

Martyn

Looks whay cool... pardon the pun. The radiator you chose to use looks like
an air conditioner component. Let us know how well it works in your
project.

--

Registered Linux User Number 185956