7800gtx

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 31st 05, 05:19 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default 7800gtx

I assembled my pc last month and i wanted the best
graphics card the market can offer. Just then The 7800 GTX came out. It
was one baby every gamer would wan't to hold.(At least try it once). I
desperately wanted to buy it. The price was a bit exaggerated
i thought (Actually it costed more than my assembled pc(2 GB ram, AMD
athlon 6400,2 MB L2 cache, 120 GB hardrive,Dell 8 bit LCD...... ). But
i managed to buy it. I almost became breathless when i played
POP:TTT(prince of persia : the two thrones). It almost made me cry. And
NFS:MW was totally rocking!

Even if ur not able to buy it, jus' try it
somewhere, it's worth killing someone u love(if ur a hardcore gamer)!
believe me.