17" TFT - Info Reqd

Old August 11th 04, 06:01 PM
News Guy

Default 17" TFT - Info Reqd

Anyone know anything about this Acer monitor

It seems to be quite well specified for the price

16ms
DVI

etc

Is it a bargain or not?

http://uk.insight.com/apps/productpr...tyle=printable

Old August 11th 04, 06:03 PM
Fik

"News Guy" wrote in message
Anyone know anything about this Acer monitor

It seems to be quite well specified for the price

16ms
DVI

etc

Is it a bargain or not?

http://uk.insight.com/apps/productpr...tyle=printable

I ordered 6 of them earlier this week.

Give me a few days and I'll let you know - although they may have have put
the price up by then, its gone up £10 since yesterday ;-)

--
Fik

Old August 11th 04, 06:09 PM
Parish

News Guy wrote:

Anyone know anything about this Acer monitor

It seems to be quite well specified for the price

It may well be, but God help you if it goes wrong.

My Acer 15" TFT won't run 640x480 (XP Safe Mode). Sent it to Acer UK
under warranty. They said they "usually" turn repairs round in five days
- that was *seven weeks* ago.

Parish

Old August 11th 04, 06:19 PM
scorpio18

"News Guy" wrote in message
Anyone know anything about this Acer monitor

It seems to be quite well specified for the price

16ms
DVI

etc

Is it a bargain or not?

http://uk.insight.com/apps/productpr...tyle=printable

Not sure about that one, but this one seems a bargain:

Affiliate Link: http://www.antrixx.co.uk/links/quicklink.cgi?temp1
Non Affiliate Link: http://www.antrixx.co.uk/links/quicklink.cgi?temp2

--
Scorpio

Old August 11th 04, 07:42 PM
News Guy

Whats the deal here, I respond to one loser and another two hop on the
bandwagon.

Maybe if you put your energies into giving advice rather than quoting some
bogus charter then you wouldn't look like total jerks

Old August 11th 04, 07:48 PM
JULIAN HALES

"News Guy" wrote in message
Whats the deal here, I respond to one loser and another two hop on the
bandwagon.

Maybe if you put your energies into giving advice rather than quoting some
bogus charter then you wouldn't look like total jerks

They have sad little lives with nothing better to do

"scorpio18" wrote in message

"News Guy" wrote in message
Anyone know anything about this Acer monitor

It seems to be quite well specified for the price

16ms
DVI

etc

Is it a bargain or not?