Nero burn error?

Old February 7th 05, 11:35 PM
Lunaray

Default Nero burn error?

When I use Nero 6 to burn a Music-CD I get an error at the end of the
burning process saying "Burn Process Failed" or something like that, but the
CD seems to play okay, though I haven't played it in anything but my
computer yet.

The source was an old cassette tape of a musician-friend that I'm putting on
CD for. I recorded the tape using Adobe Audition and I saved the files as
PCM-wav files (not PCM-raw). Any ideas what might be causing this error? I
looked in the Nero support section on their web site, but I couldn't find
any help.

Thanks all!
--
Ray
www.rayspace.com/gallery.html

Old February 8th 05, 05:47 AM
Mike Richter

Lunaray wrote:

When I use Nero 6 to burn a Music-CD I get an error at the end of the
burning process saying "Burn Process Failed" or something like that, but the
CD seems to play okay, though I haven't played it in anything but my
computer yet.

The source was an old cassette tape of a musician-friend that I'm putting on
CD for. I recorded the tape using Adobe Audition and I saved the files as
PCM-wav files (not PCM-raw). Any ideas what might be causing this error? I
looked in the Nero support section on their web site, but I couldn't find
any help.

Thanks all!

None of what you provide gives much insight. A common reason for the
problem you report is that the leadout (runout) is cut short by
overburning. See the immediately preceding thread on "Short lead-out in
Nero"

Please provide the error message itself, not an interpretation, in
asking for explanation and resolution.

Mike
--

http://www.mrichter.com/

Old February 8th 05, 07:35 AM
Lunaray

That's all it said "Burn process failed", no error number, or any further
explanation!! I'll go back to using CD Creator for my Music CD's, I don't
get any errors with it!

Thanks!