Question about my video card NVIDIA GeForce 6600 AGP.

Old May 16th 10, 06:16 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
bobby

Default Question about my video card NVIDIA GeForce 6600 AGP.

I have a NVIDIA GeForce 6600 AGP video card. My question is when
upgrading drivers for my video card should I uninstall the old drivers
first? Secondly, where can I find the latest drivers for my Asus
NVIDIA GeForce 6600 AGP video card? TIA!

Here is my co
Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3
AMD Athlon XP
Codename: Barton
Specification: AMD Athlon(tm) XP 3200+; Socket A (462)
Asus A7N8X Deluxe (5 PCI, 1 AGP Pro, 3 DDR DIMM, Audio, LAN)
Physical Memory :Total 1023 MB
Old May 16th 10, 07:29 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
First of One[_2_]

"bobby" wrote in message
I have a NVIDIA GeForce 6600 AGP video card. My question is when
upgrading drivers for my video card should I uninstall the old drivers
first?

Yep. It's recommended that you uninstall the old drivers first. After the
uninstall, your system will usually fall back to the basic Windows VGA
driver and boot to a low resolution.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_197.45_whql.html

Old May 16th 10, 09:18 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
bobby

Thank You!!!

On Sun, 16 May 2010 14:29:00 -0400, "First of One"
wrote:

.. .

Old June 22nd 10, 05:05 PM
johnjun1410 johnjun1410 is offline
Junior Member

Search in google or you will find it on nvidia website...........