Coolscan V Purchase

Old August 24th 04, 07:43 PM

Default Coolscan V Purchase

I just looked online to purchase a Nikon Coolscan V. Every where it was out
of stock. Is there a problem with this product, or just high demand? Also
any directions on who might have it in stock?

Al

Old August 25th 04, 04:44 PM

Thanks for the info. I gues I'll relook at film scanners and may a new
pick...

Al
Old August 25th 04, 05:48 PM
shmidy

Try ordering it by phone with afew different companies till you find one
that has it in stock
I tried www.froogle.com to find one, also be careful some of the dealers out
there are switch and bait places