Dell XPS with i7 processor

Old August 4th 09, 01:20 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Star@*.*

Default Dell XPS with i7 processor

Anybody have a idea what the size an weight of this system unit.
I have been thinking about getting one and wonder if I can put it in a
suitcase. No monitor just the system box.

I was going to get one from the Dell Australia till I checked the
price.

Dell USA site
http://www.dell.com/home/desktops#su...vla=&a=&page=1

Dell Australia site
http://www1.ap.dell.com/content/prod...-xps&navla=&a=

The difference in price even considering the exchange rate would pay
for the airfare to LA and I could then see some friends and have a go
on the tables in Las Vegas.

Art

Old August 4th 09, 01:35 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Pen

Star@*.* wrote:
Anybody have a idea what the size an weight of this system unit.
I have been thinking about getting one and wonder if I can put it in a
suitcase. No monitor just the system box.

I was going to get one from the Dell Australia till I checked the
price.

Dell USA site
http://www.dell.com/home/desktops#su...vla=&a=&page=1

Dell Australia site
http://www1.ap.dell.com/content/prod...-xps&navla=&a=

The difference in price even considering the exchange rate would pay
for the airfare to LA and I could then see some friends and have a go
on the tables in Las Vegas.

Art

At the URL you provided if you click on the XPS 435 the link will take
you the page where the specs are.
Old August 8th 09, 07:34 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Gary Baldi

On Aug 4, 1:35*am, Pen wrote:
Star@*.* wrote:
Anybody have a idea what the size an weight of this system unit.
I have been thinking about getting one and wonder if I can put it in a
suitcase. No monitor just the system box.

I was going to get one from the Dell Australia till I checked the
price.

Dell USA site
http://www.dell.com/home/desktops#su...o-xps&navla=&a...

Dell Australia site
http://www1.ap.dell.com/content/prod...desktops?c=au&....

The difference in price even considering the exchange rate would pay
for the airfare to LA and I could then see some friends and have a go
on the tables in Las Vegas.

Art

At the URL you provided if you click on the XPS 435 the link will take
you the page where the specs are.- Hide quoted text -

They're quite weighty, I have one here.

Identical case to the Dimension 9200 if you've ever owned one.
Old August 8th 09, 11:56 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
WSZsr

Huh? The 9200/XPS410 case is completely different. The Studio XPS 435T is
a much nicer case - bigger and studier.

Old August 8th 09, 01:33 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Tom Lake

"WSZsr" wrote in message
Huh? The 9200/XPS410 case is completely different. The Studio XPS 435T
is a much nicer case - bigger and studier.

Do women prefer a "studier" case? 8^)

Tom Lake

Old August 8th 09, 03:08 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Gary Baldi

On Aug 8, 11:56*am, "WSZsr" wrote:
Huh? *The 9200/XPS410 case is completely different. *The Studio XPS 435T is
a much nicer case - bigger and studier.

The 9200/XPS 430 case (UK) are identical except the XPS has a glossy
piano black finish.

I have both, lovely to work on the innards.
Old August 8th 09, 04:02 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
S.Lewis[_3_]

"Gary Baldi" wrote in message
On Aug 8, 11:56 am, "WSZsr" wrote:
Huh? The 9200/XPS410 case is completely different. The Studio XPS 435T is
a much nicer case - bigger and studier.

The 9200/XPS 430 case (UK) are identical except the XPS has a glossy
piano black finish.

I have both, lovely to work on the innards.

The 420/430 cases are identical and very similar to the Dim91XX/92XX, XPS4XX
cases.

The 435 is a different animal.