Quake 4 is out and it's a game like doom 3. And i would say it like doom... hahaha what a joke also the beginning is like pariah and halo 1 ... coping is lame

Old October 27th 05, 08:29 PM
DDC

Default Quake 4 is out and it's a game like doom 3. And i would say it like doom... hahaha what a joke also the beginning is like pariah and halo 1 ... coping is lame

Old October 27th 05, 10:00 PM
Jeff Ingram

Here's a hint. Try not writing your entire post in the subject line....

-jmi-

Old October 27th 05, 11:11 PM
First of One

Some people actually like Quake 4:
http://www.gdhardware.com/ed/gaming_...ndyass/001.htm

Old October 28th 05, 12:22 AM
Phil

Some people like to play with other peoples' poop.

I think ya'll can do without a supporting link.

-phil

P.S. I have Quake 4, and I think it's poop.

Old October 28th 05, 04:01 AM
First of One

Default Quake 4 is out and it's a game like doom 3... yada yada

"Phil" wrote in message
Some people like to play with other peoples' poop.

I think ya'll can do without a supporting link.

Perhaps, but it's the first time I've seen an article referring to the
"frisbee gun" in Unreal Tournament...

P.S. I have Quake 4, and I think it's poop.

You are entitled to your opinion.

Old October 28th 05, 08:30 AM
Julian Richards

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 19:22:37 -0400, "Phil"
wrote:

Some people like to play with other peoples' poop.

I think ya'll can do without a supporting link.

-phil

P.S. I have Quake 4, and I think it's poop.

Perhaps it's time to start saving the pennies for UT2007.
--

Julian Richards
computer "at" richardsuk.f9.co.uk

www.richardsuk.f9.co.uk
Website of "Robot Wars" middleweight "Broadsword IV"
Old October 28th 05, 09:52 AM
Mother Farquhar

You honestly thought the game would be any good? I mean, just look at the
awful game it's a sequel to! Then look at the pathetic Doom 3...

Old October 28th 05, 02:51 PM
Phil

Of course. It all boils down to taste. For some reason, though, I was
expecting the multiplayer to not be a clone of Quake3. My mistake.

-phil

Old October 28th 05, 02:55 PM
Tony DiMarzio

You cynical *******s are way to critical.

--
Tony DiMarzio

Old October 29th 05, 05:05 AM
DDC

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 08:52:04 GMT, "Mother Farquhar"
wrote:

You honestly thought the game would be any good? I mean, just look at the
awful game it's a sequel to! Then look at the pathetic Doom 3...

Doom 3 was a good game even if it was build around a story ear 1000
time. The noly thing that was sad it was it poor redering engine with
ati card. now that the patch is out... too late no body needs it.

So for someone that hasn't play doom 3 and what to see whats the video
in hes machine can do quake 4 could be a good try when it will be
selled at 5 10 $