nVidia SATA Raid drivers for XP 64 install

Old January 13th 05, 11:35 PM
Skenzer

Default nVidia SATA Raid drivers for XP 64 install

Anybody know where I can get a copy of these to stick on a floppy
disk? I want to give the xp 64 trial a go but need these Raid drivers
for the install.
Thanks
Old January 14th 05, 12:50 AM
Dee

Skenzer wrote:

Anybody know where I can get a copy of these to stick on a floppy
disk? I want to give the xp 64 trial a go but need these Raid drivers
for the install.
Thanks

Did you ever think of checking the nVidia web site and selecting
"Download Drivers"? That's what most people do!

Old January 14th 05, 02:22 AM
Skenzer

You're an ass. Instead of giving me a good answer you just respond
with a dum**** statement?
Ok, duhhhhh, I'll play along. Yeah, I never thought of that. You're
soooooo smart!
Of course I did you flaming retard. Jesus, my first question posted to
this group and you had to be the first idiot I'd run into.
Go figure.
high school

Old January 14th 05, 03:10 AM
someone

Skenzer wrote:

Anybody know where I can get a copy of these to stick on a floppy
disk? I want to give the xp 64 trial a go but need these Raid drivers
for the install.
Thanks

Did you ever think of checking the nVidia web site and selecting
"Download Drivers"? That's what most people do!

Ya should have said tried the RTFM route SK & alot of this name calling
could have been avoided
--
Rob Fruth - Houston, Tx
http://www.rfruth.net

1981 Raleigh for errands & fun ____ __o
1997 Trek 2300 for real fun ! ____ _ \ | _)
2000 Civic hatchback (_)/ (_)
Old January 14th 05, 03:26 AM
Mitch Crane

Skenzer wrote:

You're an ass. Instead of giving me a good answer you just respond
with a dum**** statement?
Ok, duhhhhh, I'll play along. Yeah, I never thought of that. You're
soooooo smart!
Of course I did you flaming retard. Jesus, my first question posted to
this group and you had to be the first idiot I'd run into.

I don't know that this will work, but I would DL the nForce drivers from
nVidia, just as was suggested. Looke he
http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce_udp_winxp64_6.25

Then use winrar or something to extract the contents of that archive to a
folder. Inside you'll find IDE\WinXP. I'd put the contents of the WinXP
folder, excluding the raidtool folder, on a floppy. That folder contains a
txtsetup.oem file so it looks like it's setup to install from a floppy.
Old January 14th 05, 06:28 PM
baskitcaise

Skenzer adjusted his/her tin foil beanie and asbestos underwear to
write:

Anybody know where I can get a copy of these to stick on a floppy
disk? I want to give the xp 64 trial a go but need these Raid
drivers for the install.
Thanks

Did you try Google?

D&R