Leadtek Winfast MX64 AGP voltage?

Old July 8th 03, 03:17 AM

Default Leadtek Winfast MX64 AGP voltage?

Researching an upgrade for a friend. He wants to use the above card in an
EPOX 8RDA+. Question-What is the AGP voltage of the card? The manual
indicates that the motherboard will only accept AGP cards of 1.5v. The card
is an MX200 with 32 megs of RAM.

Thanks,

D.

Old July 9th 03, 04:53 PM
Joe and Julie

Sounds like a soyo. All you can do is test it. I tried to find these
settings on the box or on a page but had difficulty doing so.I had the same
specifications for my soyo mb and whatever I put in it worked fine.
Joe