How do I reverse the direction for 2 monitors

Old March 2nd 06, 04:04 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default How do I reverse the direction for 2 monitors

Hello,

I have two monitors - a left and a right. The right is the larger one and I
use it as my primrary. It is hooked up DVI - the smaller is VGA.

I like the way everything works but I have to move the mouse to the right to
get to the screen on the left. Is there a way to make it so when I move the
mouse to the left, it will go to my left screen (not my primary)?

Thanks

Old March 2nd 06, 07:47 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Thanks - I tried to drag and nothing happened - I've certainly dragged and
dropped icons before but nothing seemed to happen. Any guesses?
"vellu" wrote in message
Assuming you are using WinXP it's simple. Go to display properties where
you have the two screens marked one and two. Just grab the one marked two
with your mouse and drag it to the other side of the screen marked one.
The screens should now be reversed (default being 1 on the left and 2 on
the right).

Old March 2nd 06, 09:58 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

. ..

Boe kirjoitti:
Hello,

I have two monitors - a left and a right. The right is the larger one
and I use it as my primrary. It is hooked up DVI - the smaller is VGA.

I like the way everything works but I have to move the mouse to the
right to get to the screen on the left. Is there a way to make it so
when I move the mouse to the left, it will go to my left screen (not my
primary)?

Thanks

Top down Boe.

Dual monitors. What gpu chipset? Nvidia or ATI?

first place to go is the desktop. Right click on the desk to get the RtClk
menu, PropertiesSettings and see the gray box with 2 screens marked 1 and
2, with a listbox right below it titled Display:, and the three buttons
below that Identify, Troubleshoot, Advanced. That gray box with the
monitors is where you drag the one by the other.
I'm using 2 x 7800GTX's in SLI, and dual Samsung 930B's in DualView. I used
to have two different brands of monitors so wanted the same kind of
arrangement you do. It's an old habit now and I'm accustomed to having it
look this way and like it.
McG.