Doom 3 Blows dont bother

Old August 10th 04, 01:49 AM
FatDaddy

Default Doom 3 Blows dont bother

weapons suck realy bad
game is way to dark
and story lines are so boring

multiplayer is even lamer
A big let down
hell fay cry is 100% better
I rather play quake I or the old doom I honest

Old August 10th 04, 02:49 AM
Heywood Jablowme

I second that

Old August 10th 04, 07:22 AM
David Casey

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 06:44:10 GMT, slash wrote:

I second that

yep a lame ass game

I agree. Too scripted, dark, and just plain boring.

Dave
--
We are the US military. Your asses will be kicked. Resistance is futile.

US Army Signal Corps!
www.geocities.com/davidcasey98

Remove IH8SPAM to reply by email!
Old August 10th 04, 07:44 AM
slash

"Heywood Jablowme" wrote in message
I second that

yep a lame ass game

Old August 10th 04, 08:14 PM
Doughnut

Im glad i downloaded this instead of buying it first. I was going to buy it
for online play but now ive olayed the single player im un-installing this
game.

What a let down.

doughnut

Old August 10th 04, 10:06 PM
Lee Marsh

FatDaddy wrote:
weapons suck realy bad
game is way to dark
and story lines are so boring

multiplayer is even lamer
A big let down
hell fay cry is 100% better
I rather play quake I or the old doom I honest

I actually think Doom III is a classic, its reminds me a lot of Half-Life.
BTW I think its more atmospheric being darker, you use the flashlight

Old August 10th 04, 11:41 PM
Inglo

On 8/10/2004 1:25 PM Sitti brightened our day with:

I totally agree with you

I wonder if people posting in this thread are trying to look like
morons. I know I am.

--
The Brain From Planet Arous (1958):
"Bad alien Gor takes over scientist Steve's brain; good alien Vol takes over Steve's dog's brain."

Steve [Inglo]
Old August 11th 04, 01:00 AM
DaveL

My take on it after playing it a few days now, is that it is a good game.
It has a lot of the same hair raising quality that the original doom had.
It does not have a map toggle. I need help cause I get lost easy. This
game is not as fun as Call of Duty was. BTW, if Doom3 is too dark it's easy
to turn up the monitor brightness a little. That's what I did and it looks
pretty good. Still has the shadowy effect but I can see who's attacking me
a little easier.

DaveL

Old August 11th 04, 03:24 AM
Blahguy

"Inglo" wrote in message
m...
On 8/10/2004 1:25 PM Sitti brightened our day with:

I totally agree with you

I wonder if people posting in this thread are trying to look like
morons. I know I am.

--
The Brain From Planet Arous (1958):
"Bad alien Gor takes over scientist Steve's brain; good alien Vol takes

over Steve's dog's brain."

Steve [Inglo]

You don't need to try to do that...