Major problems with new graphic card

Old October 12th 03, 03:45 PM
Jerry Manner

Default Major problems with new graphic card

Hi

I have a ATI Radeon 9200 ( 128mb ddr with dvi tv) card which I am trying to
install in my system Here are my system configuration:

W98SE, PIII 700Mhz, Abit BX MainBoard, 128MB memory.

When placing teh card in my system and starting my pc. I use the cd of the
card to install the driver and configuration program. That goes fine untill
I restart my system. The card is giving me a hardware conflict warning.
Looking in my device manager I see that for all my PCI controllers( PCI
Ethernet Controller, PCI Input Controller, PCI ISA Bridge, PCI Mass Storage
Controller, PCI Multimedia Audio Device) I have a question mark. Before the
installation of the card I didn't had any of these. In the device manager I
also have question mark for the ATI Radeon card. Looking at the message on
the property of this card I see the following message
"This device cannot find free I/O-sources for use of (Code:12)" ( I tried to
translate this in english as good as I can for I have a dutch version of
W98)

I have installed the AGP driver of Intell before I installed the card, but
still I have this strange problems.

Can someone please help me out???

Kind Regards