Sticky badges on cases?

Old October 11th 03, 08:40 PM
MakaveliSouljah

Default Sticky badges on cases?

Hi,

If I put one of those badges on my case, would they be easy to get off?. Its
gonna be sticking to plastic.

Thanks,

Ellis

Old October 11th 03, 09:39 PM
spodosaurus

MakaveliSouljah wrote:
Thanks for the reply, I didnt want to put one on then not get it off again.

I wonder if that hair dryer technique would work on the WinXP license
stickers? I made the mistake of following the M$ instructions, and now
I risk painting the sticker if I mod the case!

ink.net...

--

Are you registered as a bone marrow donor? You regenerate what you
donate. You are offered the chance to donate only if you match a person

spam trap: replace shyah_right! with hotmail when replying

Old October 11th 03, 11:11 PM
JAD

the only thing about those is some have perforations in them....almost like razor cuts across them.. a little more care, but they
will come off.

"spodosaurus" wrote in message ...
MakaveliSouljah wrote:
Thanks for the reply, I didnt want to put one on then not get it off again.

I wonder if that hair dryer technique would work on the WinXP license
stickers? I made the mistake of following the M$ instructions, and now
I risk painting the sticker if I mod the case!

ink.net...

Old October 12th 03, 09:45 AM
Hank

ink.net...

MakaveliSouljah wrote:
Thanks for the reply, I didnt want to put one on then not get it off

again.

I wonder if that hair dryer technique would work on the WinXP license
stickers? I made the mistake of following the M$ instructions, and now
I risk painting the sticker if I mod the case!

"JAD" wrote in message
ink.net...

[...]

GOO GONE - Its a citrus based product that can be found in your local
grocery stores cleaning products aisle. It will ease off your stickers,
labels, price tags and such, residue and all and wont hurt the surface there
attached to.

Hank

Old October 12th 03, 10:01 AM
spodosaurus

Hank wrote:
ink.net...

MakaveliSouljah wrote:

Thanks for the reply, I didnt want to put one on then not get it off

again.

I wonder if that hair dryer technique would work on the WinXP license
stickers? I made the mistake of following the M$ instructions, and now
I risk painting the sticker if I mod the case!

"JAD" wrote in message
rthlink.net...

[...]

What about the stickers themselves?? I don't want to muck up my winxp
license sticker

Old October 12th 03, 04:46 PM
JAD

What about the stickers themselves?? I don't want to muck up my winxp
license sticker

yep that may destroy the ink

"spodosaurus" wrote in message ...
Hank wrote:
ink.net...

MakaveliSouljah wrote:

Thanks for the reply, I didnt want to put one on then not get it off

again.

I wonder if that hair dryer technique would work on the WinXP license
stickers? I made the mistake of following the M$ instructions, and now
I risk painting the sticker if I mod the case!

rthlink.net...

Old October 13th 03, 01:05 AM
Hank

GOO GONE - Its a citrus based product that can be found in your local
grocery stores cleaning products aisle. It will ease off your stickers,
labels, price tags and such, residue and all and wont hurt the surface

there
attached to.

Hank

What about the stickers themselves?? I don't want to muck up my winxp
license sticker

--

Are you registered as a bone marrow donor? You regenerate what you
donate. You are offered the chance to donate only if you match a person
on the recipient list. Visit www.marrow.org or call your local Red Cross
and ask about registering to be a bone marrow donor.

spam trap: replace shyah_right! with hotmail when replying

That would probably depend on the care you take in removing it but hey, Aint
ya got a pen or a pencil???????

Hank