Req. Technical Info on the AWE 64 SB Audio card Model CT-4520

Old October 23rd 03, 06:55 AM
L.G. John J. Yeosock

Default Req. Technical Info on the AWE 64 SB Audio card Model CT-4520

Hi all,

Can someone tell me details about the pin information on all the connectors
on the Sound Blaster AWE 64 ISA audio card model CT-4520.

Specialy these two connector:

J7- MB_PRO
SPK / LINE

I want the each pin assignment and layout,
like the pin no 1 is for .......
pin no 2 is for .........

If you have the complete manual of that specific audio card please tell me
what are the pins assignment.

I want to connect the front audio I/O connector of my new AOPEN QF50B PC
case. I need the pin assignment of those connector on my AWE 64 Sound
Blaster card

Send the info at that e-mail address:

Or post the reply with this posting.

Thanks in advance.

John J. Y.

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

On the brink of madness... I.C. Koets General 18 January 31st 05 11:49 PM
Creative Audio card Kills 3Com Etherfast III Ramon G. Ricca General 2 December 20th 04 08:41 PM
Video card upgrade info Daniel Conroy General 2 April 21st 04 01:16 AM
TV Tuner Card Info Stacey General 7 April 6th 04 04:35 AM
Audio Card Rufus Homebuilt PC's 0 October 13th 03 03:29 AM