GA7N400 Pro 2 MBoard Not Finding Correct CPU! Please Help!

Old August 16th 04, 11:16 PM
Kaptain Krunch

HEY, got a new idea, what video card you got in there??? Manual says
"Caution:AGP 2X is not supported by nVidia... etc.... you might expirience
system unable to boot... etc" Ya right on the first page...also this has a
dual bios in it (backup bios)

KK

"Mag1c1an" wrote in message

"Anders Nielsen" wrote in message
On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 20:02:39 GMT, "Mag1c1an"
wrote:

I have now decided that the board is at fault and it is now going back

dabs on monday.

What about the throttle option in the bios, is that enabled? if yes
try disable it.

The board wont let me get into the bios, ive tried 3 different cpus now

and
everytime i try to enter the setup the boot up just hangs and doesnt

enter,
ive tried my 2600 xp that dabs sent me back as none faulty, ive tried a
2400xp that im running in this machine which works, and that does the same
thing, and ive tried a 900 mhz duron, all the same.

Wont let me enter the bios.