OT black 17" monitor

Old July 25th 03, 09:32 PM
Figurt

Default OT black 17" monitor

Hello there, I know this post is offtopic, but seeming as I need some
advice, and the monitor newsgroups are completely deserted I thought that
this newsgroup was less OT than others.. sorry if u dont agree

Ok my problem is that im building a pc and the specification is all black
(got the case and everything) was going to go with a tft, but no, the
customer is adamant, that it is a black 17" crt or tft, hes also would
prefer on a Trinitron. the budget for the monitor is £150, and I dont really
want to go over £200
and if its a tft £300 (this seems unrealistic, so im tending towards crt)
it should do 1280 x 1024 85hz
on my short list I have the iiyama 413, and the NEC 750SB
the shortlist seems really small due to the fact that most companies dont
make their top range monitors in black
was thinking a IBM p77..but woah, Price
hope you can help with the shortlist, and I apologise once again for the
fact that its an OT post

Thank you
Figurt

Old July 28th 03, 04:37 AM
Adam Selene

Greetings...

Of course a can of black spray paint and some masking tape can make any model black...

Clicking on a video file makes monitor go black Luis ORTEGA General 7 November 18th 04 04:58 AM
problem with monitor blacking out (when it's cold) Rob General 4 August 17th 03 09:16 PM
OT black 17" monitor Figurt General 3 July 26th 03 09:35 PM
strange monitor phenomenon Vanguard General 0 July 26th 03 05:21 PM
Monitor goes black John Smith Homebuilt PC's 0 July 1st 03 08:48 AM